Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Tyragon's Experiences

Tyragon's Experiences | PM Dares | Likes, Dislikes & Limits | Clothing & Items
This is a place for me to jot down things that I have done as dares/as a direct result of dares.
I've been doing a lot more naked stuff, outside at night. It's fun.
Rate this Entry

Outside @ Night (Again)

Posted 05-31-2016 at 05:31 AM by tyragon123

Last night I braved the cold temperatures (6 degrees Celsius) at 1AM and went outside. I decided I wanted to do something public again. Previously I have done things outside my house, in my backyard, and at the local park. Yesterday, I did some dares on the road close to my house. I wore clothes decided by a dice dare. (Yoga pants, bra, button up shirt, women's briefs, as well as a jacket and shoes.) Near my house there is a roundabout which intersects two fairly busy roads (obviously not at 1AM). My night was as follows.

I walked down my court to the road in my getup. Jacket was undone and so was my shirt. When I got to the roundabout I wasn't quite sure what to do. I looked around for a few minutes, deciding what to do. About that time, I heard a car, and had to duck behind some bushes. Once that threat had subsided, I stripped off my clothes and lay down on the road. I pissed onto the road, then quickly got up again to hide as I heard another car. I decided after that it was time to leave, but not before a third car appeared. After that one had gone, I decided to cum onto one of the signs at the roundabout. I left quite a mess, but my phone was flat so I couldn't take a picture.

After that I started walking the short way to my street, and guess what I heard coming down the exact road I needed to use. A car. I didn't have enough time to get into my street, so I ran back and hid behind a bush until the car went past. After this fourth, and closest encounter, I headed back to my house, completely naked and shivering. I really liked this because I was VERY close to being seen the last time. For all I know, they may have seen my butt just before I managed to hide. I really enjoyed it. I will probably do something else outside, probably tonight or tomorrow night.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1521 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments