Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The blog of a sweet bean

Welcome to this kittens blog! Sit back, pop some popcorn,
And enjoy, my fellow freaks and geeks!
Rate this Entry

Cum eating, it's a love hate relationship.

Posted 03-23-2018 at 09:31 PM by Twisted Kitten

So cum eating... It's a love hate relationship for me.

It's no secret that I love the taste of cum, especially my own, but what i have a problem with is that often, after i have an orgasm to get that tasty cum, I'm no longer horny enough to fully enjoy its sweet taste. so if i can somehow remain horn after cumming (usually by having an anal orgasm or ruined orgasm) then i can typically fully enjoy it, but other wise, i have to either shoot it right into my own mouth, or quickly eat it before i loose all hornyness. it kinda sucks.

thats it for now! cya my fellow freaks and geeks!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 148 Comments 9
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 9

Comments

1. Old Comment
    If you have the opportunity, freeze it in those forms for ice cubes. Collect plenty of cum this way if you want. And then before you cum next time, while you are still horny, you can eat or drink your old cum. lop747 made some great reports in his TORD online thread Add ruins involving that method.
  2. Old Comment
    You could also throw your legs over your head and cum directly into your mouth.
    You have less time to lose the horniness that way.
    You might also ruin your orgasm when cumming into your mouth. I find that (partial) ruins often keep me horny.
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cassandra View Comment
    If you have the opportunity, freeze it in those forms for ice cubes. Collect plenty of cum this way if you want. And then before you cum next time, while you are still horny, you can eat or drink your old cum. lop747 made some great reports in his TORD online thread Add ruins involving that method.
    I'm defiantly going to try this method, the ice cubes? because then i could put them up my ass and let them melt, putting my own cum in my ass! also, i love the idea of sucking of my own frozen cum while fucking my ass. and since a lot of my orgasms are done while caged, i can easily drip the cum into the silicone molds!
    Posted 03-23-2018 at 10:13 PM by Twisted Kitten Twisted Kitten is offline
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jaroface View Comment
    You could also throw your legs over your head and cum directly into your mouth.
    You have less time to lose the horniness that way.
    You might also ruin your orgasm when cumming into your mouth. I find that (partial) ruins often keep me horny.
    I could for sure give this a try whenever I have an orgasm while unlocked!
    Posted 03-23-2018 at 10:14 PM by Twisted Kitten Twisted Kitten is offline
  5. Old Comment
    Hope those suggestions work for you. Sadly, I have no other great ideas. ... Maybe store in the fridge and use as a topping for some food?
  6. Old Comment
  7. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ze'Rehan View Comment
    Hope those suggestions work for you. Sadly, I have no other great ideas. ... Maybe store in the fridge and use as a topping for some food?
    i feel like without freezing it, in the fridge it might just turn nasty, kinda like if you cum in a cup and leave it sit for longer than like, 10 minutes? blech. i do like the frozen idea tho. i shot my one orgasm this week into a shot glass to freeze it, but then while getting up, i accidentally knocked the shot glass over, spilling it all over the carpet. dammit, now i gotta wait another week. and my carpet has friggin cum on it.
    Posted 03-24-2018 at 08:17 PM by Twisted Kitten Twisted Kitten is offline
  8. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Zombie Ninjas 7 View Comment
    i feel like without freezing it, in the fridge it might just turn nasty, kinda like if you cum in a cup and leave it sit for longer than like, 10 minutes? blech. i do like the frozen idea tho. i shot my one orgasm this week into a shot glass to freeze it, but then while getting up, i accidentally knocked the shot glass over, spilling it all over the carpet. dammit, now i gotta wait another week. and my carpet has friggin cum on it.
    You make a very valid point... Cum directly onto your food? And sad to hear about it spilling. :-(
  9. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cassandra View Comment
    i just read this and its hysterical! this is the kind of luck i would have xD
    Posted 03-24-2018 at 08:21 PM by Twisted Kitten Twisted Kitten is offline