Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 9 votes, 4.56 average.

Report - Orgasm on the Rocks

Posted 12-09-2023 at 08:15 AM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 12-13-2023 at 05:51 AM by SilverBlue

I wouldn’t say I’m a gym bunny, but I like to keep fit & healthy. Exploring trails is one way I like to keep fit and clear my head. I also eat a lot of protein even though some people have made fun of me for that. Anyway, I really hate being stuck indoors all weekend, I like being active in some form or another. When I woke this morning (Saturday, 9 December) I checked the weather forecast and it was going to be fine today, but lots of rain on Sunday. “Yay” I thought. I didn’t have plans to meet...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Report - Swinging Husband and Female Sub

Posted 12-02-2023 at 04:23 AM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 12-04-2023 at 02:15 AM by SilverBlue

I just want to give a quick heads up that this is a report on my new relationship with a swinging couple, bi-sexual wife and straight husband that are in sort of an open relationship with me, which was set up through a seeking ad on a swingers site by my Master. Now this is my memory of what happened...

The pick-up
I was kind of excited about spending my afternoon and evening with the swinging husband. By this time I had my test results and we were all clear to play. Anyway,
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Spreading My Page

Posted 12-01-2023 at 11:09 AM by Toybox
Updated 12-01-2023 at 01:16 PM by Toybox

Was recently reading my post about how someone posted my Lovense link without me knowing on Ladies Exposed and it got me really horny again. I love the idea that people here are sending my toy links to be used. Considering I don't have pics here I wonder what they used as the exposed pic though. I kinda want it to happen more. It's really hot knowing someone is "leaking my page" and people are making accounts here just to say, "Hey slut. Found your profile link on _________. Strip naked...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Clumsy at work after night of BDSM

Posted 11-30-2023 at 07:04 PM by pluky

Is it common or to be expected to struggle focusing after having somewhat intense play the previous night ?

I'm relatively new to being an online Sub 24/7, and just starting to learn to gradually balance it with work life (didn't work when I first started), play has been introduced very slowly and progressively so this is all quite new.

Two days ago I was feeling great the next morning after my last session, however at work I was clumsy in a way that's very unlike me, making...
getDare Devil
Old

PM Dare Accumulation(reports posted periodically)

Posted 11-28-2023 at 05:16 AM by Hukky
Updated 02-25-2024 at 02:58 PM by Hukky

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If it's green, I have done it. If it's red I have not.
Totals Owed currently:

4 cooldown
thrust 70
suck 100
plug 12 x 7
Plug 6
Corner 30
Corner 15
Study x2
study pledge x5
Numb 15x4
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

I Do Not Care About Your Tasks

Posted 11-27-2023 at 07:23 PM by Toybox

"Hi. I lost a bet and have to get 5 people to..."
"Hello. Would you like to make me wear..."
"I'm a sissy. Could you help me with..."

NO!

I do not care about your tasks. I do not care what you were dared to do. I do not care about whatever you are doing on Getdare. If you haven't talked to me before to get to know me or are a friend of mine then I don't fucking care and will not be a part of whatever stupid question you ask....
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A musical piece that embodies my mood in subspace lately

Posted 11-26-2023 at 03:00 PM by pluky

https://youtu.be/ZMvkunOnkAM

I wish I had a clue how to embed a video in here.
getDare Devil