Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome

1. Old Comment

When Is It Okay To Safeword?

I am surprised to find such a long text. I would have written "Always." And not any word more (which is a lie of course ).

Thanks for the splendid text.

I totally agree. Never be afraid or hesitent to safeword. Use it and live another day to have another session.
  2. Old Comment

Tears For New Years, Icy's POV

You are a brave soul! You are honestly so amazing and I aspire to be as brave and amazing as you. Thank you for sharing your point of view. I knew AM was likely lying about a few points ... he exaggerates so much sometimes :P
  3. Old Comment

Special Shout Outs.

It has been a joy to have you Domme me together with Miss Butterfly. I am still very thankful to both of you each day about that. I am happy I make you proud, even if sometimes I don't do things as well as I should.

I wish you all the best for the new year Goddess! Thank you!
  4. Old Comment

Special Shout Outs.

I love you so so so much. Can't wait for another year!!!!!!
  5. Old Comment

Special Shout Outs.

Happy new year beautiful. I have seen your journey both from a distance and up close at times and I honestly am so proud of you. You have overcome so much and have proven just how strong you are. I can't wait to see the amazing things you do in 2018.

It has been amazing to work with you on Domming Jaro. I never really knew what to expect when we started but it has surpassed all of my expectations.

Thank you for being an amazing friend. I love you. Happy new year 💜
  6. Old Comment

10 Tips For Both Older Members and Newbies.

There needs to be a like button for blogs. Even if there was though, I could not like this blog enough. Thank you for saying all of these things.
    Posted 12-25-2017 at 03:27 PM by Wedgiebondagebabe Wedgiebondagebabe is offline
  7. Old Comment

It's sad that most of these have to be said, and yet I can't deny the necessity of them. Great list
  8. Old Comment

#6...... I'm pretty sure being stolen is tons of fun
  9. Old Comment

12 Days

Okay so AM gives me a bunch of horrible things in a row and then I finally get something nice (wanding) and I can't because of my stupid period! I'm not a happy bunny about this, not at all.

Though I don't mind so much having to delay edges and ruins now.
  10. Old Comment

12 Days

What can I say...
    Good luck Goddess!
  11. Old Comment

12 Days

I wanna looooooooooooook!!!! I hate spoilers they drive my curiousity mad
  12. Old Comment

12 Days

So much fun! We did something similar two years ago and I was just thinking we should do it again. Instead, I get to watch Icey do it which is even better :P
  13. Old Comment

A-Z of Kinks

When I am not at work I will need to look up Quirt too.

I also have not found a toy that beats out my magic wand. I think it is the best toy in the world and it will be hard to find something to replace it.

I don't see how you will ever get AM's consent to perform a Zjob :P
  14. Old Comment

A-Z of Kinks

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jaroface View Comment
    Awesome kinks Goddess! Thank you for writing this.
    I actually had to look up Quirt and had to think about Zjob.

And Joy Juice? Did you make that one up?

Nooo apparently it's a thing! (J was the real struggle!) I laughed so hard when I found it it sounds so funny And you're very wecome, little worm.
  15. Old Comment

A-Z of Kinks

Awesome kinks Goddess! Thank you for writing this.
    I actually had to look up Quirt and had to think about Zjob.

And Joy Juice? Did you make that one up?
  16. Old Comment

Landing on 30!

22: 15 outside edges. *Changed from anal thrusts.

I kept putting these off...and off and off and off. I knew no orgasms or ruins were allowed while I did these and I was sure it would take me weeks and weeks with several fails and ruins by accident.

But along with this and some other/old threads and tasks AM has personally given me I had managed to build up quite a back log of tasks to work through. So I finally made a start on these last night, if only to get them over and done with.

I managed 5 before I went to bed. It was raining when I went outside so I put an old barely worn coat on the back doorstep to sit on and then sat on the door step with my kindle to allow me some videos while I did the edges. The way my side and back yard is, it would be unlikely to be seen at the step but not impossible if soomeone walked really close by. The house is also next to an alley so I was really paranoid the entire time that someone may walk through and hear me or the videos, so I turned the videos almost all the way down.

So jeans halfway down to my thighs, leg spread, watching videos while using my fingers on myself and I thought what I must look if someone actually did walk by and notice me. This made me shy, blushy, nervous and wetter all in one. The five edges were reached quite quickly and I only stopped because the fourth and fifth were very close to becoming ruins.

Today I did the other ten edges and managed all ten in a little less than half an hour which is very good for me. I had to stop around the sixth and again on the ninth and take a few seconds to recover from an almost ruin. It was raining heavier today and as it was early afternoon more people were about so instead of choosing the same spot I went into the back yard and sat in front of the shed as it had a ledge over to keep my dry. This was more easily seen so I did close the connecting gates, although the wind blew it open several times causing my heart to race even faster.

But finally I was done and it didn't take me anywhere near as long I imagined it would.

30:AM reads me 3 bedtime stories (Different nights)x2

Given all of the songs and recordings AM does for me, he most likely finished these a while back. And this is still my favourite roll out of all 30.

Which means eeverything is now finished.
  17. Old Comment

D/s Prayer.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by AbusiveMaster
    and if you ever decide to leave me I'm gonna stab you, I love you.
    I love this part!
    You have me convinced for sure Goddess! You are a lucky woman Goddess. And AbusiveMaster a lucky man I am sure!
  18. Old Comment

D/s Prayer.

I loved both this and the first, recorded prayer. Both are so very you, and so very special to me.

For the sake of fun, here is the transcript of the recorded (bratty) prayer.

I don't think I've ever prayed in my entire life apart from when I was forced to at school so it's going to be an extremely new type. So to begin with you said you wanted a worship type of prayer which I also don't think I've ever done that either. So to start off with, I enjoy serving you, I enjoy making you happy, everytime that you smile at me even if I'm in pain or tears, well almost tears, or if I am wanting to stop something, thinking that I can't do it, I know that you're always there for me and will help me and it makes me want to serve you even more even if I continue to struggle. I've found over the last two and a half years, well almost two and a half, I've found that I've grown more than I ever thought I could both in d/s and non d/s and a large part of that is down to you. I'm not letting you take all the credit because I did do some myself. But a lot of it I couldn't have done without and and I am very grateful for that. I may not say it often but I think you already know.
    And I really wish I could see how long I've been talking but anyway silence then giggle I had something to say and it just flew right out of my head. This is a really rambly prayer. Okay, worship type prayer. Well, I can't say things like I bow down to you because we both know that will just give me the gigglefits. Sooo I don't think I'm anywhere near five minutes but I'm gonna end with you're the best dom that I've had ever and the best daddy that I've had hever, ever not Hever. Annnd I'm entirely grateful for everything that you've done for me and if you ever decide to leave me I'm gonna stab you, I love you.
  19. Old Comment

The satisfaction of doing things I do not like for my Sir.

Thanks for this great blog!
    I did notice it a bit late for reason of having a quite intense time with my pet.

Your blog fits perfectly to that!
    As i explained in my reaction to my pets blog she had setup a full day of humiliation for herself "as a gift to me".
    I was touched by that, but more importantly, my pet got satisfaction from it for exactly the reasons you describe.

No, that's not selfish. That's how D&S interact, how they drive each others pleasure.
  20. Old Comment

The satisfaction of doing things I do not like for my Sir.

Yes this is all very true Miss. Also, I don't think there is such a thing as totally selfless good deed. It is only human. If we didn't get satisfaction form pleasing someone else by doing these kinds of things then why would we even want to be submissive?

We want to be submissive because we get enjoyment out of it, however which way that might be.
    Without any enjoyment for us subs, we would not do it. Well, I wouldn't at least.
  21. Old Comment

Landing on 30!

17: Spend 5 minutes deepthroating a toy every day for one week. (Can stack)

I started this a week ago and managed ten minutes the first day...and then I got sick for a few days and then I had family here at the weekend so I had only today left to complete it inside a week.

I did another 5 minutes this afternoon, then another 10 when I got chance and just finished the final 15 minutes now. My throat is sore. I didn't drool much these last couple of times and actually ended up as clean as I was when I started. I'm glad it's over with to be honest as even though I enjoy deep throat I've been far too tired to really want to do anything over the last week or so.

Pending:
    22: 0/15 outside edges. *Changed from anal thrusts.
    30:AM reads me 3 bedtime stories (Different nights)x2 *
  22. Old Comment

Bimbo Fucktoy Play

I find it amusing also. I also find it very amusing that the deeper I explore this with icy, the more Jaro ends up suffering. Poor little worm, fair warning, we have barely begun.
  23. Old Comment

Bimbo Fucktoy Play

Quote:
    This simple piece of fuck meat and with 2 holes and a tiny brain still can't quite comprehend how rewarding it must be to just be a mindless sex slave.
    This little worm whore just edged himself.
    Thank you!
    Tehehe. I find it both interesting and funny this is one of the blogs you chose to edge to. Good job, little fucktoy.
  24. Old Comment

Bimbo Fucktoy Play

This simple piece of fuck meat and with 2 holes and a tiny brain still can't quite comprehend how rewarding it must be to just be a mindless sex slave.
    This little worm whore just edged himself.
    Thank you!
  25. Old Comment

Random Facts About Icey to Know Me Better.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Butterfly View Comment
    I love these!

What are your 4 tattoos of?

Were you having symptoms when you knew you were pregnant? or was it just intuition?

No symptoms at all! Well except for being more teary than normal but then I figured my period must be due early. I remember thinking "Shit I'm pregnant." and just knew.

Did you start karate after you realized you hated dance?
    I only started because of Buffy! When I was watching some of the fight scenes I wished I could fight like that so looked into classes. It did wonders for my confidence as I was being bullied at the time and it soon stopped.

Quote:
    Yes and where? And what kind of new tattoo do you want?
    I'd also love to live on a secluded island!! A tropical island!!

I have my sister's name and a celtic band on my arm and two J's with a pattern around them on the side of my hand. An old friend has the same tattoo in the same place as the J stands for our initials and the pattern friendship, we had it done it at the same time. Naturally we then fell out so I got one of the J's altered a little into a bigger pattern. And the fourth is an ex's name...never again!!! He has mine too though and his is huge, mine is small. I want the little one's name or maybe his initals and then I'm all done with them.

It would be awesome to live on a secluded island!!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by LaurasStar View Comment
    Wow, you read more than i do. Im impressed!

I love reading! I used to get 7 from the library when I was little (as that was the maximum at one time then) on a friday and be finished with them all by Monday.