Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The blog of a sweet bean

Welcome to this kittens blog! Sit back, pop some popcorn,
And enjoy, my fellow freaks and geeks!
Rate this Entry

Welcome to NO NUT NOVEMBER

Posted 11-01-2018 at 02:50 PM by Twisted Kitten

So, me and my friends decided at a Halloween party last night that we were all going to do a no nut November challenge. We each put $20 into a glass jar and wrote our names on a whiteboard. Every day for the next month we have to come over and put a tally next to our name for each day that we do not have an orgasm. we are not allowed to touch ourselves in any sexual manner for this entire month. whoever makes it to the end of the month without orgasming takes the whole jar. In the event that two or more people make it to the end of the month without orgasming then the jar is split evenly between those who made it. It is done on a sort of honor System but if you lied about this sort of thing then that would be no fun. Anywho, I'm really looking forward to this next month of no touch denial, and have locked myself in my cage to try to make it a little easier on myself. But I also made a thread requesting for dares to torture myself during this month just for a little extra fun. Bottom line is, I'm really looking forward to this no nut November Challenge. And I am so going to win it.

Well, that's it for now, talk to ya later my fellow freaks and geeks!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 178 Comments 5
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Good luck on your challenge!
  2. Old Comment
    Good luck with the challenge! And hope that you have fun with the tasks.
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Butterfly View Comment
    Good luck on your challenge!
    Thanks Butterfly! Im really looking forward to it! Gotta say tho, it was a real chore trying to lock up again. Took me about 30 minutes of slowly adding parts of my cage together and getting myself to calm down. I get aroused just thinking of being caged xD
    Posted 11-01-2018 at 03:35 PM by Twisted Kitten Twisted Kitten is offline
  4. Old Comment
    Ha! The first person already lost the challenge! 1 down, 4 to go.
    Posted 11-03-2018 at 02:46 AM by Twisted Kitten Twisted Kitten is offline
  5. Old Comment
    You got this! Hash Tag Smiley Face!