Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > pluky

Stepping into the online BDSM world Thoughts and ideas worth sharing along my online BDSM journey, sometimes they are things that someone looking into playing with me might find useful to read, a way to save time and misunderstandings by having everything laid out here.
Old

Clumsy at work after night of BDSM

Posted 11-30-2023 at 07:04 PM by pluky

Is it common or to be expected to struggle focusing after having somewhat intense play the previous night ?

I'm relatively new to being an online Sub 24/7, and just starting to learn to gradually balance it with work life (didn't work when I first started), play has been introduced very slowly and progressively so this is all quite new.

Two days ago I was feeling great the next morning after my last session, however at work I was clumsy in a way that's very unlike me, making...
getDare Devil
Old

A musical piece that embodies my mood in subspace lately

Posted 11-26-2023 at 03:00 PM by pluky

https://youtu.be/ZMvkunOnkAM

I wish I had a clue how to embed a video in here.
getDare Devil
Old

Re-BDSM test after one year of online BDSM

Posted 11-21-2023 at 12:21 PM by pluky
Updated 11-21-2023 at 11:47 PM by pluky

Let's see how things have shifted... right off the bath I can see my bratiness went dooooown, can't say I'm surprised xD I have been tamed 😳

My Submission went up which goes hand and in hand with the above, I actually clearly shifted from wanting to be forced to wanting to surrender and show devotion.

With tests not all changes are relevant, sometimes you just happen to feel like answering the question a bit more strongly than the first time and it doesn't necessarily...
getDare Devil
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Sir's toy would have never thought she'd do something like this

Posted 11-04-2023 at 10:57 PM by pluky
Updated 11-04-2023 at 11:32 PM by pluky

When Sir's toy entered the world of online BDSM, she had to establish a starting point for her likes and dislikes and limits with what she knew about herself, even if it would be subjected to modification with more experience and discovery. The people she played with needed something to work with and she needed something to protect her.

Sir's toy considered humiliation a limit while doing so, she knew she wasn't turned on by feeling humiliated or called names or degraded.
getDare Devil
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Giving wearing symbols a new try

Posted 11-01-2023 at 07:17 AM by pluky
Updated 11-01-2023 at 11:28 AM by pluky

Some of you might know from a previous read, others might not, but I struggled deeply with wearing a constant symbol of my submission (24/7) no matter how much I wanted to be able to do it, so I won't go in all the details about this again and why I struggled, but I ended up having to admit defeat after a couple of months, prompted by my Dom who understood my challenge even tho it didn't make him very happy.

Today I've been with my Dom for exactly 5 months, and I am willing to give these...
getDare Devil
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

First time figging

Posted 10-25-2023 at 12:38 PM by pluky

I'm just coming down from one of the most intense orgasms.

I don't think I have the energy to write a full on report, yet I wanted to touch on it a bit.

My Dom allowed me to cum at the end of this session at the condition of being (anally) figged at the time I'm cumming.

It sounded amazing and I didn't quite realize the predicament until I realized it.

Whenever I got close to cumming, my tensing holes made the ginger burn more, my Dom explained...
getDare Devil
Old

Punishments

Posted 10-12-2023 at 09:51 AM by pluky
Updated 10-12-2023 at 09:55 AM by pluky

I haven't been much on here for a couple of weeks, and since I've had a bit of time recently, I wanted to write a blog entry but wasn't sure what I could talk about, that was until a blog post I've seen recently inspired me to write a similar one, and the idea is to list some of the punishments I remember receiving. I'll start from most recent and work my way from there.

• No sexual stimulation of any type for a week and a couple of charging cord "whiplashes" on my pussy.
getDare Devil