Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Toybox

Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.

Reports are pointless most of the time

Posted 02-19-2024 at 10:41 PM by Toybox

I feel like quite often I get tasks from people on here like, "Smack your ass 20 times then report back to me" I will do the task and then tell them, "Finished the task." I dont really know what you are expecting from a report. "My ass hurts." I just smacked it 20 times." Thats it. If the entirety of a report can be summarized in a single sentence there really is no need to send one, but some people on here I've talked to get disappointed (and in some cases mad) when I dont. Well, give me something to report about. Telling me to deep throat my dildo for 3 minutes then demanding a report is going to leave you with a really boring report. With the ass smacking example I've had people tell me, "Well how did you feel in the moment? Humiliated? Turned on?" I mean, no. I smacked my ass in the privacy of my room. This is quite mild when I have an entire thread dedicated to having GD gangbang me for a task that lasted 3 hours. Just saying, you give simple boring tasks you get simple boring reports or no reports at all. *shrug*
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 684 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments