Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > RainbowSky

1. Old Comment

Slave positions

Are you still practicing slave positions? I enjoy training slaves and have them practice these poses.

Are you asked to assume them for serving?
  2. Old Comment

It's been a while

Wonderful that you are both getting things sorted. Lot of upheaval, but coming strong through that and settling together - good sign of things to come. You even got the Sugah Momma phase out of the way early. Good luck to you both.
  3. Old Comment

Slave positions

Quote:
    Originally Posted by monkey-slave View Comment
    I’ve never had to learn slave positions before, they look interesting but a lot to learn
    They are a lot. I still struggle to hold and maintain some and sometimes still get the confused
  4. Old Comment

Slave positions

I’ve never had to learn slave positions before, they look interesting but a lot to learn
  5. Old Comment

Exposed cinema trip

Thanks for the great report. Sounds like you had a great time.
  6. Old Comment

Why are there so many *** and why don't they understand no?

We unfortunately live in a world where people hide behind the computer and because of this, people think others are the pawns to play out their wishes and fantasies. The more active you are, the more you get pestered by stupid people. Its why I have my albums on private. Its why there are so many different settings on this site to hide things from people not in your friends list, not a member and more.

I wish I could tell you ignoring it solves the problems, but unless you go offline for periods at a time and check back once a week at odd hours, don't post anything, and do not going in chat, then you will end up with at least one message of stupidity.

Sometimes I try to give the benefit of the doubt if someone just created the account, but usually it ends up a waste of breathe. I hope you at least got some value out of the responses and hopefully the idiots don't suck all the fun out of it for you.
    Posted 05-29-2018 at 07:44 PM by Wedgiebondagebabe Wedgiebondagebabe is offline
  7. Old Comment

It's a scary thought though that some don't give up. If this was in the outside world and not through a computer it would be so much harder to deal with than just blocking them or not responding.

I agree with the metal chair though. I've seen other posts where people have complained about the same things. It's probably the same people trying it with different people.
  8. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by IceMaiden View Comment
    Gah!!! Stuff like this annoys the crap out of me! Obviously I haven't seen all of your conversation but from the context given I am pretty sure you never said it was okay to call you names or to degrade and humiliate you!

I am SO sick of having to repeat Just because I am a submissive does not mean I am your submissive!

Most recently I had a ...darling... on Kinktalk demanding I give him my Skype because he saw a few pictures and wanted to be my Master on Skype and humiliate me on cam. Cam and most pics are a limit for almost everyone, I had never spoken to this clown before and literally his first message consisted of "I want to be your master, if you use skype give me your skype name." After asking why on earth he would want to be without knowing anything about me or ever having spoken to me AND pointing out it was all over my signature and profile I am already very happily owned I recieved a lovely response of...I want to be your Master on skype so give me your skype name.

I had to literally scream in capitals "I do not consent to you being my dom because I have one and don't want you." for the message to get through his thick head.

Like why is it so hard to ask for consent? Or to use your manners? Or to accept a no and move on? Or to act online as you would in real life? You know just to be...a decent person? Arghhh.

I wish we could just hit all the dumbinants with a metal chair. Twice!!
    I think he annoyed you more than usual.

As for the metal chair, I prefer much worse to them.
  9. Old Comment

Gah!!! Stuff like this annoys the crap out of me! Obviously I haven't seen all of your conversation but from the context given I am pretty sure you never said it was okay to call you names or to degrade and humiliate you!

I am SO sick of having to repeat Just because I am a submissive does not mean I am your submissive!

Most recently I had a ...darling... on Kinktalk demanding I give him my Skype because he saw a few pictures and wanted to be my Master on Skype and humiliate me on cam. Cam and most pics are a limit for almost everyone, I had never spoken to this clown before and literally his first message consisted of "I want to be your master, if you use skype give me your skype name." After asking why on earth he would want to be without knowing anything about me or ever having spoken to me AND pointing out it was all over my signature and profile I am already very happily owned I recieved a lovely response of...I want to be your Master on skype so give me your skype name.

I had to literally scream in capitals "I do not consent to you being my dom because I have one and don't want you." for the message to get through his thick head.

Like why is it so hard to ask for consent? Or to use your manners? Or to accept a no and move on? Or to act online as you would in real life? You know just to be...a decent person? Arghhh.

I wish we could just hit all the dumbinants with a metal chair. Twice!!
    Updated 05-29-2018 at 09:41 AM by IceMaiden
  10. Old Comment

Exposed cinema trip

Really nice report (definitely turned me on)! Very brave with the bondage dress and I do like the little extra daringness with the seat positions. As scary as it was I'm sure it was quite a thrill
    Posted 05-28-2018 at 02:14 PM by PrincessJessica PrincessJessica is offline
  11. Old Comment

Exposed cinema trip

You may want to consider adding your report to the May Dare of the Month.
  12. Old Comment

Exposed cinema trip

Quote:
    Originally Posted by MasterDaddy02 View Comment
    It sounds like you truly were push outside your limits some. And you were good in pulling off the dare. Your BF really helped made the dare so exciting for you in the different dress choice.

I really enjoyed reading the details and seeing what the outfit looked like.
    Like I said it was a little too public. It's kind of reinforced why public is a limit. If we had been more hidden by other chairs it may have been more fun instead of nerve wracking.

Thank you.
  13. Old Comment

Exposed cinema trip

It sounds like you truly were push outside your limits some. And you were good in pulling off the dare. Your BF really helped made the dare so exciting for you in the different dress choice.

I really enjoyed reading the details and seeing what the outfit looked like.
  14. Old Comment

Slave positions

Quote:
    Originally Posted by ReluctantExhibition View Comment
    It looks like a lot to learn! I hope you two are having fun with them so far!
    It is a lot to learn. I still can't remember some of the subtle differences and get them wrong.
  15. Old Comment

Slave positions

It looks like a lot to learn! I hope you two are having fun with them so far!
    Posted 05-28-2018 at 07:19 AM by ReluctantExhibition ReluctantExhibition is offline
  16. Old Comment

Slave positions

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Mistress Brianna View Comment
    Which is your favorite? practice each daily?
    It is a new thing we are introducing. I have not yet had the pleasure of trying any out. I must learn all of their names and how to do them by Saturday so that Sir can command me at random to complete them.

He says he thinks he will like "Ready to please" and "Nadu". But is also liking the idea of using "endure", "Sula-Ki" and "sex doll" as they require effort and concentration from me.

Do you have a favourite?
  17. Old Comment

Slave positions

Which is your favorite? practice each daily?
    Posted 03-20-2018 at 05:49 PM by Mistress Brianna Mistress Brianna is offline
  18. Old Comment

Holly's fantasy

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Runesmith View Comment
    Done. Actually I was going to nominate your story even before I saw this blog post (but hey - I am a lazy bum), because it is the first multiple POV story that I have seen that actually gelled together properly. You give each character their own uniqueness, whereas in most other multi-POV stories I've seen, the characters tend to be cookie-cutter templates.
    Thank you so much. I really do appreciate your support on the story.
  19. Old Comment

Holly's fantasy

Done. Actually I was going to nominate your story even before I saw this blog post (but hey - I am a lazy bum), because it is the first multiple POV story that I have seen that actually gelled together properly. You give each character their own uniqueness, whereas in most other multi-POV stories I've seen, the characters tend to be cookie-cutter templates.
  20. Old Comment

Help for blog posts

Blogging every day runs the risk of people getting bored of "Oh there she goes again," unless there is a daily report or a particular reason to do so. The better bloggers, in my opinion, can blog once or twice a week, or skip a few weeks altogether. Sometimes the break makes it better for the blog reader, I have genuinely smiled when I see a blog by one of the people I like after a long absence.

To a point I agree with your boyfriend. Doing tasks and challenges does have the advantage of giving you something particular to blog about. But there is no particular need to find a Dom to do that with. There are dozens of challenge threads, dare threads and interesting people to consider. The subby share the burden thread, tease and denied, spank threads to name but a few. You might find that as you start to do and report on these challenges you make more actual friends on the site. From there it may or may not happen you find someone you click with, and if so it is something based on knowing each other rather than just a random coupling. The chatrooms can also be a good way of meeting and getting to know gd users. Yes, the majority of the people in there are idiot trolls, but there is a core of good people running through it.

Picking a topic can be the most difficult part. But inspiration is all around, on getdare and your everyday life. It doesnt always have to be kinky, just real. Keep it honest, let your own personality shine through what you write. Don't worry about not being an expert on any subject, just dont pretend to know more than you do. Some of the best blogs I have seen on here have been discussions or people asking for advice.

Above all, don't stress it. Write for pleasure, not obligation, and every blog will be a pleasure to read.
  21. Old Comment

Home alone for at least 2 weeks - Day 8 report

Thats good.Im happy to hear that!
  22. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by 2bchew View Comment
    No problem. How are you feeling?
    Not too bad. Its getting better than it was.
  23. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by RainbowSky View Comment
    Thank you both for your support
    No problem. How are you feeling?
  24. Old Comment

Of course. I'd let you pet Fluffles if I could. She might cheer you up. Everyone loves petting her. lol

And you could be curled up and she would curl up next to you.
  25. Old Comment

Thank you both for your support