Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 4.50 average.

BJ in a public toilet

Posted 12-26-2017 at 07:07 AM by Samantha88

by Lyb
Every day you will wear your butt plug, and your vibe while having sex toy written on your breast. You'll carry your collar and handcuffs in your bag.

At 16H every day you will check your messages, if I didn't send anything you can take the plug and the vibe off and put them in your bag. If I sent you a message, before going home you will go to a male public bathroom and find someone to give a blowjob to, you will do so naked with your collar and handcuffs (behind your back)...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 4.50 average.

My pussy / ass punishment - Part 2/3

Posted 01-19-2018 at 10:07 AM by Pet Ra
Updated 01-19-2018 at 10:42 AM by Pet Ra

IV - Cool as a cucumber

My cunt was dripping, for some time now, to be exact. But also it was now coated in sugar, juice and saliva.
I took the cucumber, wrapped it in a condom and put a generous amount of lube to my ass. While I gave this cucumber an nice sucking I slowly start finger fucking my ass to carry some lube inside. During this preparation I was calming down a bit.
After I covered the cucumber with a thick layer of lube I placed myself at the low table and place...
getDare Devil
Posted in Reports
Old

A little look!

Posted 09-07-2018 at 06:47 AM by eevee.velvet
Updated 09-11-2018 at 07:38 AM by eevee.velvet

Alright so this is probably going to be a very funny blog entry for me as it will answer at least 2 of the topics for this month’s writing challenge.

But let’s start at the beginning here.

For those of you who know me, you know I’ve played rugby for several years. This was kinda all started because of kink. Now I won’t go into details about exactly what started the kink trail because that is extremely personal and frankly discussing it on a public blog is not something...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in competitions
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 4.50 average.

Bratty Domme

Posted 09-11-2018 at 11:52 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

For those that know me, you know that I love to be bratty. I have learned from some of the best brats around (even from the Queen Brat herself: Icemaiden) as well as I just have a natural talent for it. When you hear the word Brat, most people associate it with an s type role. I have to say I used to think that way as well ...

but recently I discovered that I have so much fun being a bratty domme as well.

Icemaiden and I have so much fun behind the scenes of our dynamic
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Fear Me Roar.

Posted 10-10-2018 at 11:13 AM by imakward (AK's Adventures)
Updated 10-17-2018 at 05:54 PM by Happy Me

Hello , yet again i find myself in the mood for writing and sharing a bit of thoughts and a story,

i tend to think that i'm very good at making people comftrable and safe enough so they can share there feelings or fears and i think its because of my caregiving let's say trait,but when it comes to me sharing fears it quite hard to do so,that's why i think writing about it will help me in a way,to atleast share them in a writen form.

This story begins with me just finishing
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 16 votes, 4.50 average.

My experience with counselling

Posted 12-13-2018 at 11:21 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

As I have mentioned in my previous blog, I have been attending counselling. The main reason I went was to help get my anxiety under control. I have been to counselling a few times throughout my life (probably closer to 12-15 different counsellors), but it was never something that lasted more than a few sessions. I always felt as though the counselor would help me put out a “fire” and then release me back into the world.

While this was helpful, it never really resolved the underlying issues.
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 4.50 average.

Stop the fucking negativity!

Posted 01-27-2019 at 08:48 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-27-2019 at 08:51 PM by Butterfly

I know my life isn't complete shit. I have things pretty good overall, but I have also been dealt a lot of shit cards.

I was abused as a child, I was sexually assaulted as a young adult, I was in a controlling (not in a good way) and isolating relationship for 6 years .... I have lost many loved ones in tragic ways ...

Just last year I had a miscarriage, was attacked at work, had to unplug from my aunt from life support, was in a car accident which left me in pain daily
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized