Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Tiger

Rating: 7 votes, 2.29 average.

People

Posted 01-03-2011 at 04:17 PM by Tiger

This blog is just for me to vent my frustrations. Don't bother reading it.

I have a huge whole in my heart, making me very upset. My grandma died a few months ago of cancer and I miss her dearly. My uncle died yesterday, the morning after his birthday, of a rare degenerative disease. I miss him too. I just graduated from college a few weeks ago and now I have to find a job. I have been going to school since I was 3, for 21 years and I am used to it. I want to go back to school. I am not ready for the next stage of my life yet! Everything is happening at once and I cannot deal with it all at the same time.

I feel everyone on getDare is out to get me and hates me. Everyone is attacking me for trying to fill that big whole in my heart. When I am upset, I joke to try to make myself feel better. I deal with children's problems all day at work and then come home and try to get help with my problems but no one gives a fuck about me. I had to leave my job because once I graduated, I could no longer work there. I stopped taking my medication because I was sick of it and without a job, I have no money to pay for it, which is making dealing with all this shit harder to do and if it all keeps up, I will finally be at my wits end and no longer be here. My dad hates me taking it anyway because he says that I am supposed to feel this way and figure everything out on my own.

Life sucks.

Thank you for listening Mr. Blog.
Tiger
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 5011 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    awww Tiger.... If you ever need to vent you can talk to me. *hugs* Not everyone on here is out to get you.
  2. Old Comment
    I know you said not to bother, but i did anyway... Im so sorry for your losses Tigey. I really am. If you ever need another ear, feel free to drop me a PM okay hun? *hug* take care x
    Posted 01-04-2011 at 10:13 AM by CollaredBlondie CollaredBlondie is offline