Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

26th Challenge

Posted 04-10-2013 at 11:23 AM by Dareholic

The 26th Challenge comes from nude.for.life. The challenge this time was 99 and also had to spank myself 30 times too. Mistress told me I had to edge 33 time, then spank myself 10 times. I was able to complete each round with in a hour. It was different having to stop and the switch positions to spank myself. Mistress told me to use the paddle, with some force behind it. She said she want to hear the whack. First 2 rounds of edging the 33 times and then spanking myself 10 times went good with...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Summer Rules

Posted 04-10-2013 at 06:42 AM by RedDare
Updated 04-14-2013 at 12:18 AM by RedDare

Creating a blog of all the rules I will have to follow over Summer Break for about 4 months at my parents' apartment. I will have my own room and connecting bathroom. These rules will start the second week of May. Feel free to make suggestions on what to add. You can post as many rules as you wish to suggest.

1. If you plan on being in your room for more than 5 minutes, you are not allowed any clothing. No clothing in the bathroom is mandatory. If both your parents are gone, the no clothing...
Posted in Dares
Old

North Korea

Posted 04-10-2013 at 04:50 AM by nellybell

So, I like I need to get this out there for two reasons.
1.) I am going to blow up soon if I have to see much more of this on the news. The gym seems to like to test people's resolve to stay on the cardio machines by subjecting them to unreasonable amounts of CNN and the like.
2.)I just though it was kind of amusing.

Oh. Additionally I am going to make an attempt to at least slim down the massive amounts of "dareme, mylimits, mypenis, slutadventures" blogs that
Truth or Dare Enthusiast
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Report Day 136

Posted 04-08-2013 at 05:45 PM by awkwardgirl6 (The Slavery of an Awkward, Shy Girl)

Master was understanding and pleased with it's report, which in turn pleases it. It is very lucky to have a master such as the one it has, and while the punishments it will be enduring are terrible it feels much of the raw terror it felt was unfounded. Master is firm, but not cruel, though he has every right to be.

It is now finally allowed to wear underwear for a while, which means it'll start wearing those short denim skirts it bought a while back (today it wore it's normal sports gear)....
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Loke

Posted 04-07-2013 at 01:20 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

I love you and miss you. <3
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

25 Challenge

Posted 04-06-2013 at 08:34 PM by Dareholic

The 25 Challenge I have comes from AzerFox. This time the challenge was 23. Tonight Mistress wanted me to go slow on the first 11 edges. Doing so it took me a little over an Hour and a half to complete all 11 going as slow as I possibly can. I was ready to put my self in my meditative state to stop myself from cumming. I would hate to disappoint my Mistress as she loves to watch. For the remaining 12, Mistress told me to go as fast as I possibly could go. I was able to complete the remaining 12...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My 24th Challenge

Posted 04-06-2013 at 01:05 PM by Dareholic

The 24th Challenge comes from polp. The challenge being 100. Mistress told me to 25 in an hour for a total of 4 hours. The first hour I was barely able to make the mark. I just barely got the 25 one with in the hour. The next hour was easier for me to complete the 25 needed to make the mark that time. I even had 4 min. and 45 seconds to spare to let me rest until the next hour of edging. The third hour went pretty much just like second hour. With no problem of me being able to retrain myself...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized