Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > pt26

Rate this Entry

A WOW Experience!

Posted 05-29-2017 at 11:56 PM by pt26

Wow journal… just wow is all I can say. First it was a long long day today I was off and my Miss/girlfriend had class so I spent the day laying around missing her greatly. As I prepared for bed I plugged myself with one of the vibrating plugs (this is one of Miss’s rules but she has let me not do it these last few nights to give me a break. She got home from school we chatted a little and where just watching our shows. I asked if I could do my daily nipple clamping and from there things just kind of took off.

We discovered that she was able to control both plugs simultaneously using the app. So I got the joy of not only anal stimulation but against my cock as well. She had us both cracking up when we founded out that any time she messaged me using the app it vibrated the plugs like you were getting a text. She then proceeded to type out words by sending each letter individually causing it to vibrate a ton. I was then commanded to restrain ankles and then we tried the hand cuffs but I was unable to effectively keep the plug against my cock so she was kind enough to allow me to keep them off. Miss then began diabolically teasing me. She would put both plugs on high bringing me right up to the edge then suddenly shut them off. Over and over and over until my cock was dripping, my body sweating and I was starting to pant. Journal, I was incredibly amazed how she was able to bring me so close just by watching me knowing exactly when to turn them off. Her favorite way seemed to go on high, shut it off then back to high just about 5 seconds or so later. This was so frustrating it was enough to keep me on edge but the quick stops were just enough to keep me from cumming. Then… finally, she let it stay on high and I entered into the sweet bliss or orgasm shooting my load all over my stomach and chest in a eruption of pure pleasure. I think she kinda passed out on me as she didn’t seem to move. I quietly undid the ankle restraints sneaked off to the bathroom cleaned up then came back to bed. I restrained myself and since I was wired I decided to do my journal entry now.

I have to say I loved every bit of tonight’s play time!!!!! The only thing I wish was that I could figure out a way to keep the vibrator up against my cock so then I can be cuffed as well as my ankles restrained. But I loved the duel vibrations and dare I say it the tease and edging as well. Well, I should probably try and get some sleep since I have work tomorrow…. Which will be today in about 7 minutes or so. Goodnight and will talk to you soon
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2300 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Wow, you really put a lot of effort into this report. A way to keep the vibrator up to your cock -
    Try tying it up, if you can fit two knots on it
    Wear some form of skimpy underwear, so it is pressing up into you
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by serenader View Comment
    Wow, you really put a lot of effort into this report. A way to keep the vibrator up to your cock -
    Try tying it up, if you can fit two knots on it
    Wear some form of skimpy underwear, so it is pressing up into you
    First off thanks for reading!!! Its alway nice to hear some feedback! I wear thongs or g strings (another one of my rules) but it still didn't really stay exactly where I wanted it. I will have to try tying it next time to see if that helps!