Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Little Time Adventures
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

A BIG "little" task

Posted 02-17-2017 at 12:00 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 07-19-2018 at 01:02 PM by Butterfly

Last week AM shocked me while I was at work, by telling me that I would be buying a pacifier when I went to the grocery store after work.

I was mortified!!!

If anybody knows me, they know that I get blushy pretty easily (funnily enough I thought this was getting better, but I think I have just become too comfortable around certain
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Little Shivers

Posted 02-10-2017 at 11:21 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 07-19-2018 at 01:03 PM by Butterfly

I wrote a blog a little while ago about wanting to explore my little side. It is something that is really intriguing and one of my biggest curiosities as of late.

When Asslvr and I began searching for somebody to co-dom, it was mentioned in our ad that it was something we wanted to explore. Naturally, when we started our trial with AbusiveMaster and IceMaiden, it was brought up.

I have been very open about my feelings of anxiousness and nervousness surrounding exploring
A Butterfly Princess <3