Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Slutty Princess

Thoughts, Rants, Opinions, Tales, and Musings of a Princess.
Rate this Entry

The Starry Night

Posted 06-16-2016 at 11:44 AM by The Slutty Princess

After a long day of work helping Sam with his work on the farm, we were finally done for the day. The both of were covered in feed, sweat, and dust and after a quick shower together, we cuddled in his bed and watched a movie until it got darker outside. By the time ten o’clock rolled on, both Sam’s parents were inside and it was plenty dark outside. Sam didn’t seem to have much intentions of a pleasurable night, nearly falling asleep while we cuddled in bed but I woke him up. Snuggling my head against his shoulder, his eyes half open, “Let’s have sex” I whispered to him, softly and seductively. His eyes widened as I stared back at him, grinning. That was all it took for him to throw the sheets off him and jump out of bed. I crawled out of bed with him and he grabbed me around the waist, giving me a desperate look and he proclaimed that his parents were home. In a desperate tone but trying to sound seductive, “Let’s go outside then.” I said. I didn’t give him time to object as I was already walking towards the bedroom door and down the stairs. He quickly slid on a tee shirt from his closet and followed me. We walked through the kitchen where Sam’s mother questioned what we were up to in a jokingly manner. Sam lied and told her we were going to go watch the horses. It was a little ironic since the horses would actually be watching us.
It was a gorgeous night outside, not too humid but not too chilly. Hundreds of thousands of stars twinkled down on us, the moon creating the only light. It was captivating. The sky was completed blackness decorated by the glow of the stars. It was endless and almost terrifying but inviting at the same time. I loved the night sky. I was always enthralled by the night sky ever since I was a little girl. Sometimes, I use to lay out in the backyard, laying in the soft grass trying to count every single star until my mother would tell me I had to come inside. I’d pout and tell her that I hadn’t finished counting them and drag myself back inside. Anyway, grabbing a blanket from my car, Sam and I walked past the barn and towards the horse stable, Sam joking with me that I had planned this since I had prepared and brought a blanket with me. I only smiled. I chose a spot right in between the calf hutches and the horse stable in the soft grass. The location was perfect. There were no trees in the way of the sky, we had a clear view. The horse stabled faced the house, protecting us from Sam’s parent’s if they were to look outside. Laying the blanket down on the soft, gentle grass, I looked back and Sam, smiling.

“Lay down” I pleadingly said. Sam smiled and did as I told him, lying down on the soft brown blanket and sinking down into the grass. I sat down next to him on the blanket, bending down and giving him a quick kiss on the lips. “Sit up” I said laughing as I pushed up on his broad shoulders. He abided, laughing with me. Once he was sitting up on the blanket, I grabbed hold of the base of his military tan shirt and began pulling it up towards his head. He assisted me by putting his arms straight in the air but I still looked like a goofball. I struggled to get it around his broad shoulders and past his arms and I had to tug quite hard. The struggle had us both laughing. It hadn’t been going as smooth and as sexy as I wanted it to be. With his shirt finally off, he began reaching for his pants but I quickly told him I’d get them. He didn’t resist and propped his legs into the air as I struggled once again to get his belt undone and slid his jeans and boxers off. After a few laughs, a few minutes of struggling, I finally wiggled them off. It certainly had not been as sexy as I pictured it but the struggles only added to the fun and memories. With Sam naked, I began undressing, grabbed the base of my tank top but before I could even slid it off, Sam playfully wrestled me onto the blanket and began undressing me like a wild animal, pulling viciously at my tank top with one arm as his other arm held my back off the ground so he was able to slid the shirt off. He had much better luck than I did. My tank top was much looser than his shirt and he slid it off easily. After tossing my shirt into the grass, he began fiercely tugging on my shorts. I couldn’t help but giggle at the way he was attacking. He was a lion eating his little gazelle. After sliding off my shorts with ease, he gently pinched the clasp in the front of my bra and released it, tossing that off into the grass and giving me a little lion roar which only led me to giggle some more. If he was nervous or felt awkward fucking outside, he surely was not showing it. He was having just as much fun as I was. My nipples were already hard from my arousal and I began rubbing them, staring up at the stars and Sam slipped my panties off my legs. The both of us were now naked. It felt awkward but at the same time, extremely naughty! The feeling of the warm breeze felt amazing. I felt liberated. Before I knew it, Sam began attacking my neck with kisses and I sunk deeper into the blanket and nuzzled my chin into his as he began kissing my neck and working his way down my body, kissing each nipple passionately, my belly, my belly button, before he run as nose down my bladder and gave my clit and gentle kiss. It froze me. Just the touch of his warm, wet lips on my clit sent a shockwave through my body. I closed my eyes as he parted my legs more and nuzzled his head between my legs, lapping slowly at my dripping wet sex. It felt absolutely amazing and I couldn't help but moan uncontrollably and squirm around on the blanket. With my eyes closed, I took in everything. I could only hear the crickets chirping, my breathing, his breathing, his tongue, and a few calves bellowing at the show we were performing in front of them. It all made me even more aroused. As he lapped at my dripping wet pussy, my hands freely across my body, rubbing my nipples for a few seconds before running down my ribs and stopping at my waist. He stopped when I assumed his tongue had gotten tired and my eyes shot open. My adrenaline was spiked, every ounce of me wanted the pleasure to continue and it couldn’t stand the break it was getting. Grinning at Sam, I seductively said “It is only suitable to try cowgirl.” motioning my head towards the horse stable that was only feet away. Sam grinned and laughed slyly and rolled over onto his back. My body was literally screaming for the pleasure to return and I wasted no time.

As soon as Sam was on his back, I climbed over him, kneeling and straddling his hard cock. I couldn’t handle the desire and as soon as I was on top of him, I pushed my weight on his cock as his cock parted my labia and slipped inside me. Bucking my head towards the sky, I let out a gasp followed by a groan as I watched his head disappear inside me, followed by his thick shaft. My pussy clamped down on his cock as he pushed deeper. The further he pushed, the more I wanted it. It filled me and I loved it. I was overwhelmed by the pleasure and collapsed onto his chest, my forearms resting on each side of his head, my hard nipples pressing into his toned chest, staring into each other's eyes as his cock plunged deeper inside me. I could feel his warm breath on my neck. It was all so great. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me even closer to him though there was not an inch between our skin. I continued to look him in his beautiful eyes as I bit my bottom lip and softly moaned uncontrollably. The pleasure was immense and I collapsed onto him, my forehead on his forehead, our lips locked as he cock continued to thrust in and out of my tight pussy. I was lost in a trace, all I could hear was skin slapping skin, lips kissing lips, and the very frequent calf bellowing at us. After minutes of passionately kissing, staring into each other’s eyes, and fucking, Sam let out a tell-tale soft moan that told me he was about to come. Rapidly, he slid down on the blanket, pulling his cock out of me before shooting a load of warm, sticky liquid on my bare butt. Simultaneously, his orgasm triggered mine and with the slightest touch of my clit, the shockwave of pleasure shot through my body as I let out a loud moan that echoed in the silent night and collapsed back onto Sam’s chest. I was visibly shaking from the enormous orgasm as he both just rested on the blanket, listening to each other’s breathing as we tried to regain our breath. After a few minutes of lying on top of him, I picked my head off his chest, gave him a soft, passionate kiss, and climbed off him and lay next to him on the blanket. Tired, we both stared at the stars for a few minutes while we held hands. Finally, Sam disrupted the peace by getting up and beginning to dress. I didn’t want to get dress, I was comfortable the way I was but I followed him and dressed as well. After putting the blanket back in the car, we headed back to his room. Out of energy, we collapsed in his bed and snuggled until morning.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 676 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments