Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 7 votes, 3.86 average.

We Meet Again: Answering your questions Pt 2

Posted 12-24-2014 at 09:12 PM by Butterfly
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:31 AM by Butterfly

What was the most exciting thing about the trip for both of you? - Groen

There were so many good exciting moments, but the one I am going to chose is being in the bathroom preparing myself for Asslvr to use the anal toys on me the first time, and then taking a step out knowing we were going to be doing Mr-Lover-Lovers custom edge and I didn’t know anything about it.

In the pool, there weren't too many people around but enough that when I reached into butterfly’s swimsuit and started playing there was an incredible rush of excitement. Bringing her so close to orgasm right there in the pool, hearing her little moans as I knew she was struggling to keep quiet. I think that was an amazing rush for both of us!

Oh my goodness yes! My heart was beating soooo fast. *blush*

If you could relive one moment, which would it be? - JLStockton

I would relive the moments before he got here, as I was waiting so anxiously excited for him to arrive. The only reason I say that is because it is always so much harder after he leaves, and I like that anticipation feeling so much better than the drop I experience when he leaves. Plus it means that the best is still to come …

The moment I would relive would have to be the climax of Butterfly’s 20 orgasms. I sooo love pleasuring her and that moment was incredible. Her final orgasm(s) were so intense, I could spend days in that moment.

Is C going to steal Asslvr from Butterfly now that she met him? Did Asslvr meet any other members of her family? - Groen

NO! He is all mine.

hehe.. no one can steal me away from Butterfly, I am hers. I met both her brothers and her mom as well as aunt and uncle. Her family was great and everyone was super nice to me!

Was it easier meeting up for a second time around? - Tease

Yes. I was a lot less nervous. I actually can probably say that I had no nerves at all. I was just super anxious and excited for him to finally get here.

Yes, It was easier as far as my feelings with Butterfly, but meeting her family had me a little nervous. I didn’t need to be though they all made me feel very welcome.

Did you enjoy making cookies together? - Groen

Of course we did. They are his favorite cookies, and it was nice to be able to bake together and then send a big tin home for him and his family.

YES! although I might have enjoyed eating them a tiny but more. I did help a little… I’m a good mixer!

If you could go back in time would you trade the feeling of being too distracted with a finished Clone-a-Willy? - Tease

I do like the idea that I distracted him well enough with my mouth that he wasn’t able to complete it in time, however I was also disappointed because I really want to keep a part of him with him as well.

Yes! I was soooo disappointed it didn’t work I almost cried. Well maybe not cry but I did very badly want to leave Butterfly with a “part of me”.

What other Christmas gifts did you get from each other? - Groen

Asslvr bought me a beautiful butterfly and adorable froggy from the glass glowing place that we visited when we were in Niagara Falls. I loved them both so so much. Also, him taking the time off work and travelling across the country to be with me was the best Christmas present I could ever ask for.

Butterfly got me lots! I had a whole stocking full of goodies. even coal! well chocolate coal… she also got me a fun new toy, reindeer horns for my truck, a christmas ornament, a very cool t-shirt that says “this guy loves christmas” and most importantly she made me an amazing scrapbook that detail our time together since we met. And I still have two to open! Yay!

Just how much did you both enjoy Butterfly having to give herself an Enema? - Tease

Oh my goodness I can’t believe I am answering this …

For me, It really was a turn on to know what she was doing. It is a very intimate thing to do and for her to tell me she was going to do it and knowing the fun we were about to have…. It didn’t help that I had to get the room and toys ready

Do I have to answer?

yes sweetie please try…

Boo! This whole subject makes me extremely blushy. Eeeeks. So … yeah … about that weather …

It’s winter the weather sucks.. on to the question

It was super embarrassing. I was so nervous, and blushy. I think Asslvr could hear me blushing from the other room. I was shaking so much that I could barely stand. It really did turn me on to do this for him, and if he had asked I would have let him do it for me, but thankfully he didn’t. Good enough?

Yes sweetie, that is definitely good enough.

Thank goodness.

Thank you to everybody who read our entire blog, and those of you who submitted questions for us. We appreciate each and every one of you.

« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Good grief, you two are adorable
    Posted 12-26-2014 at 12:24 AM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  2. Old Comment
    Thank you Tink! We think you are pretty adorable too.
  3. Old Comment
    I read part 1 and 2 and... you two are so awesome and great and fun and lovely! I especially liked it when you interact when you answer the questions together!