Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 4.50 average.

PM dare reports

Posted 07-15-2017 at 08:45 AM by Matt: (Matt's blog)

Dare -: (my PM dare WALK) go for a walk, I wearing panties and a stuffed bra under a tight T-shirt.

I did the "walk" pm dare on Saturday afternoon. I put on a blue matching bra and pantie set, stuffed a big pair of socks in each bra cup and put a blue t-shirt over the top. (was wearing shorts over panties) I was already getting nervous about the walk, and then made the mistake of looking at myself in the mirror.... I hadn't realised how much my "breasts" would stick...
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 4.50 average.

More PM dares

Posted 10-22-2016 at 02:01 AM by Matt: (Matt's blog)
Updated 01-14-2023 at 10:45 AM by Matt:
Tags pm dares

PM me "BET" with a proposed real-life bet, your expected chance ratio, and ante proposals for you and me. I will either accept or make a counter-proposal until we agree on a bet with stakes for each of us.

PM me "REMINDER" and I will join or re-join the PM dare bashing game if I haven't joined for at least 2 completed pages.

Buys, Buys, Baby - PM with a toy you would like me to purchase. I will add it to my list of pending toys so long as the...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

PM Dares

Posted 10-11-2015 at 07:40 AM by Matt: (Matt's blog)
Updated 12-24-2022 at 10:05 AM by Matt:
Tags pm dares

feel free to send me any of these any time via PM or kik - pioneer0799 or Telegram - Boytoy069)

(I currently have to do any picture requests from females and I have to show my face)

ANYONE CAN SEND MAX 3 PER DAY, FRIENDS & LADIES ARE UNLIMITED

Click here to send

Picture proof or reports available on request.

PM DARES ANYONE CAN SEND ME, feel free to combine or add to any pm dares

Click here for even more pm dares.....
Posted in Uncategorized