Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MasterDaddy02

Rating: 15 votes, 3.60 average.

Re: Body Pain!

Posted 02-16-2020 at 01:34 AM by MasterDaddy02
Updated 11-14-2020 at 03:09 AM by MasterDaddy02

Today has not been a good day for me. The weather outside here is finally warming up some. Yet, from the low temperatures, it has been bad on my body. I had to break down and go to the minor emergency clinic and see if they could help me somehow. They ended up given me a pain shot from how my back was. I didn't want pain pills.

I am still recovering from a major car wreck that happened back in November, right after Thanksgiving. I have been pushing myself and it did finally caught up to me. I have been taking ibuprofen for my pain and it has helped a lot. But the cold weather has not been kind to my body.

It looks like I will be cutting the number of hours down that I do spend at the office now. And that means having meetings at my house once again.

I want to share about my mother once again! We will be having a Mass in her honor today at 12:30. At the same church, we had her funeral. Then we will be going to the cemetery to lay flowers at her grave. We will be taking her favorite flowers, which use to be white and yellow roses. My mother was a simple woman and a very beautiful person. She saw the good in people when others would turn there back on them. She is still truly missed by me, my sister, stepfather, and other close relatives plus friends. She values life every single day and made the most of it.

That is the gift of life! We don't truly know when it will end for us!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 708 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments