Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.

My sub vs. Domme styles

Posted 03-31-2019 at 06:56 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

I am both a Domme and a sub and recently I have realized that while the two parts of my personality have some similar qualities, there are also quiet a few differences. So I really wanted to write a blog to try and explain.

My Subby side
As a sub, the first word that comes to mind is bratty. This doesn't mean that I am disobedient. However, it does mean that I like to have fun. I like to find loopholes in tasks, make my Dom laugh by saying bratty things, or even leaving glitter
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Flirting & Crushes

Posted 03-30-2019 at 09:21 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

So .... I am a friendly person. Sometimes that gets me in trouble because it gives the wrong message. People will read my friendliness as being flirty and I truly don't mean to do that. I just naturally come across as flirty. However, it is just a part of my personality. I don't even realize that I am doing it most of the time.

But I am also flirt blind. If
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Losing somebody ... the scariest part

Posted 03-29-2019 at 10:45 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Just something that has been on my mind over the last few days ...

The scariest part about relationships, about loving somebody, caring about somebody, letting them into your world, opening yourself up and being vulnerable is that there is always a chance that one day you are going to wake up and they won't be there.

This is especially true in the online world. It is so easy for people to just ghost you. Maybe they don't want to hurt your feelings, or they got in over
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 10 votes, 3.40 average.

Control your Dom!

Posted 03-29-2019 at 03:01 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 03-29-2019 at 03:04 PM by IceMaiden

This was written by myself and Butterfly.

Sometimes Dom’s get really naughty and forget their place. When this happens it is up to the sub to reign them back in and remind them they only have the illusion of control. There are many ways you can remind your Dom that they need to behave in order to keep receiving the subby goodness from yourself, including but not limited to:

1: Withhold naughty pictures and videos. They want to see you topless and braless? Nope! Only good
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 3.00 average.

Re:Break Is Need!

Posted 03-28-2019 at 06:23 PM by MasterDaddy02

The fire does burnout on GD. No matter what everyone thinks, it does happen to everyone. And even the best of the. So much can drive anyone to the point of what is left? I can only speak for myself on what I have experience on GD. I have a life and I have daily duties that must be met in life. I for the last year would just pop on for a few minutes and then pop off. Because so many other things do come first in living a good and healthy life. GD, is just that break away from a busy way of true life....
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I'm losing my joy for getDare

Posted 03-28-2019 at 04:31 PM by andrew_b

This might be slowing becoming the end of my time on here

I've enjoyed meeting new people with also expanding my sexual life

Although it has been become a bit of an addiction.

It's not just on here but other sites too.

This doesn't mean I'm dismissing anyone who is still enjoying their time on here but for me, it feels like I need to cut my ties

I've tried before to stop coming but I don't think I was ready to let go then
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 3.00 average.

Deathmoth

Posted 03-28-2019 at 12:00 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 03-28-2019 at 12:08 PM by Butterfly

For some reason people don't seem to believe that I am scary and mean. They always think I am this sweet, cute, adorable little Butterfly. But I am big, and mean and scary!!!!

To prove that, I need to introduce you to my alter ego, Deathmoth!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IHeartFun
im not sure how Jaro handles being Butterfly's sub. After 3 weeks I'd quit cause she's so scary. I can't believe they're on years.
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized