Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Lokelake's I don't know

Rate this Entry

Academic Probation

Posted 01-13-2010 at 09:29 PM by lokelake

I got on academic probation at my college because I got an F in one of my classes. So, if I fail a class next semester, BANG! I get "thrown" out of the college.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 954 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Most colleges have support programs to help you pass your classes. Swallow your pride and make an appointment with a counselor in your department. Seriously, don't put it off. They can and will help you get your act together. Hell, where I went to college there were at least 4 separate places I could go for free tutoring anytime in almost any class. There were also programs that offered additional resources and counseling. Take advantage of this stuff!
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by depp
    Hell, where I went to college there were at least 4 separate places I could go for free tutoring anytime in almost any class. There were also programs that offered additional resources and counseling. Take advantage of this stuff!
    I only have one program in college that gives free tutoring... or any kind of tutoring at all D: Almost half of my year have dropped out/switch to another college because they cannot keep up @_@