Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Tiger Lovers

Posted 08-08-2009 at 01:09 AM by fork
Updated 08-08-2009 at 01:18 AM by fork

(No, not the getdare user.. actual tigers.)

Today, I came across this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNhUPeuYk6Y

Being a white tiger lover myself, this is sickening and heartbreaking. I didn't know that THIS is what happened to create such a beautiful animal.. I mean, I knew they weren't natural wild animals but I did think they were some rare subspecies! I urge you all to watch that video which explains the "process" used to MAKE white tigers which...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

for safe keeping

Posted 08-08-2009 at 12:06 AM by fork

In case my post gets mysteriously deleted..

Humans were originally meant to eat meat. Vegetarianism in humans is relatively new, so humans haven't evolved out of their canines yet (and they won't since the majority still eats meat). Having canines proves nothing seeing as humans also have a tail bone but no tail. Does that mean we're also supposed to have a tail? No.. we have no use for it. It's just there.

Veganism on the other hand, I'm not too sure about. I'm fairly positive...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I give up.

Posted 08-01-2009 at 02:27 AM by fork

Walk all over me, I don't care.
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Hampers

Posted 07-27-2009 at 08:42 PM by fork

O where art thou, Hampys? WE MISS YOU!
Come back and sex everyone :\
...starting with me and Tiger.
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My sexual identity

Posted 07-19-2009 at 11:07 PM by fork
Updated 08-01-2009 at 06:55 AM by fork

For those of you who didn't know, I'm GENDERQUEER. Wikipedia article on "genderqueer" can be found here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genderqueer
Here's a highlight that relates to me specifically:
"People who identify as genderqueer may think of themselves as being both male and female, as being neither male nor female, or as falling completely outside the gender binary."

I myself relate to both male and female. I have a male side of myself, which is...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Surgery

Posted 07-18-2009 at 12:32 AM by fork

Soo.. today I found out that I may have to have surgery to remove my gallbladder. They found sludge or some shit in there (no, NOT gallstones, thanks though) on a sonogram and think it's probably best to just remove it entirely. Not a definite though. I'm going in for a second opinion on Wednesday.
Nevertheless, I'm not happy about this. I hate surgery, doctors, needles, scalples, hospitals, anestesia, etc.. Everything. I'm afraid and pissed off. And ranting, I guess. Babbling? Whatever.
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Why post?

Posted 06-13-2009 at 11:30 AM by fork

If you don't want to hear what people have to say about something, don't post it on the internet. Especially don't post it on a forum site where people are supposed to comment and interact with one another. Do you really think no one's going to talk about it?
Don't post art on the internet and expect everyone to say OMG! SO KOOL! and not give any kind of critique or anything.. Unless you ask for no critique. Don't bawwww about stuff and get mad if someone gives you a little advice. It's to make...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized