Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Tiger

Rating: 4 votes, 3.00 average.

First Christmas

Posted 12-09-2010 at 08:12 PM by Tiger

I was listening to some Christmas songs today and one came up called "Where are you Christmas?" by Faith Hill. This got me thinking about having my first christmas without my grandma. I really miss her. We always went to her house every Christmas morning after church and had lunch together. I don't know what we are going to do this Christmas now.

I will also be graduating college in a few days. It's a super busy time getting everything done and looking for a job and a place to live all at the same time. If you know Depp anyone Depp that lives Depp in a warmer place Depp where there are teaching jobs Depp, let me Depp know.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4677 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I'm sure there is a subliminal message here somewhere but it is so well hidden that I can't quite figure it.

depp. Wait... why did I just say that? :/ How odd. I wasn't even thinking it and then...

weird *shudders*

Miss Tigey, I understand how difficult this is for you. I had grandparents too once and Christmas was always spent at theirs. When I thought of the first Christmas without them, it made me feel so sad and I really wondered what was going to happen. But then that Christmas came and I still had my family around me and to tell you the truth it was a great day. Christmas seems to do that. Make me smile, no matter what else is going on, and I'm not even Christian.

Last year was the first Christmas I have ever had away from my family because I spent it with Bex. It was still a magical time, and this Christmas will be the first with her as my wife, and I'm sure it will seem different again.

No matter how situations change, or life changes, it is still a wondorous time and the people we love who are no longer with us should be remembered with a smile, not a tear.

Congratulations on your graduation my darling. Enjoy it.

Love and hugs

Ian
    xXx
  2. Old Comment
    No of course Depp there is Depp no subliminal Depp message in Depp here!