Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome

Rating: 9 votes, 3.67 average.

Meeting AM!!! (Part Two Point One.)

Posted 03-03-2017 at 12:31 PM by IceMaiden
Updated 03-03-2017 at 12:54 PM by IceMaiden

The owner of the hotel I was staying at woke me up to tell me it was breakfast time, so I quickly got ready and went downstairs and asked for some toast. AM had told me he would arrive about 9.30 and it was now almost 9.40. He was late! So I was eating my breakfast wondering where he was when he was let in by the other owner of the hotel. I told him he was late and he commented he wasn't, I hadn't brought my phone downstairs with me and had tried calling me several times so I could go and let him in.

Silly him, I did take my phone with me. Just not the one he was calling. Common sense would dictate if I don't answer the first try the other, wouldn't it? But no, AM had no common sense today. Anyway by this point I had finished my toast and quickly ate my yogurt. As I began peeling my banana I started blushing and so turned to the side so he couldn't see me eat it and he laughed at me as I ate, interrupting Jeremy Kyle. I never get chance to watch that anymore so it was rather rude of him to interupt when I could!

After breakfast we went up to my room and I told him that the owner of the hotel had asked me when she would be able to come in my room and clean it and wanted to do it quite soon if possible, so we decided we would shortly leave for the beach and do anything naughty when we returned later in the day.

I had laid myself on the bed as it was comfier than the couch and I expected him to join me but he had sat himself down on the couch and this was not okay with me. He was too far away and I should be in his arms. But I didn't know if to say anything because I would feel so vulnerable admitting I felt like this. I don't do emotions or vulnerability very well and prefer to keep them to myself. But time was ticking by and we already had a limited amount of time before I would be returning home so I somehow managed to force out the words "Why are you so far away?" to him. I think my face turned red as I asked him that. A couple of seconds later and I was lay on the couch with him with my head on his chest. That's my favourite place in the whole world to be.

We didn't have too long in that position before I got ready to make our way to the beach and he complained that I took forever. I was less than five minutes! He asked did I want to drive there or walk there and I chose to walk so I could have a look round as we walked there. It really was so pretty. I decided now would be a good time to administer all the slaps I had promised he had racked up for being mean to me or Aimee. So the majority of the walk there was spent with me slapping his arm or bottom and giggling at it every single time. We reached the beach and sat on some rocks where I took a few pictures of the water and sand. It was so beautiful! He made me smile so much when he drew in the sand a heart with AM and IM witten inside of it.

As we talked I noticed the surfer and commented my surprise that someone would surf in such cold water and he told me it didn't happen very often. I had never seen it live just on American TV shows so I really wanted to see this guy doing it. He took FOREVER! I'm surprised the tide hadn't gone completely out by the time he got himself in the water! And he didn't last very long on his board either. After watching him surf the first wave I decided I didn't want to see anymore, so we began walking back to the hotel.

Again I administered a lot of slaps whilst giggling every time and when I slapped him a little bit harder on his bottom he grabbed hold of me and yanked down my pants to slap my bare bottom in return. I was so blushy at this, what if someone was around or had seen!!! But yes, it was still worth doing it to him.

Once we returned to the hotel and he had managed to open the window (I swear it was impossible to open when I tried!) five minutes later he decided he was now too cold and tried to tell me I was. I was not! Or at least I couldn't feel it yet, I was still slightly nervous and shy about the entire meet. It didn't help my nerves when he told me he was now going to shave me and to lie on my back and spread my legs. I wanted to die!! I was sooooo blushy the entire time he was shaving me and even more so when he told me to turn over on to my front so he could get rid of any at the back. I wanted to hide under the pillows so much but I also didn't want a belt on my vagvag again! And I am SO ticklish in almost every place so when he first started shaving me I was trying so hard not to twitch squirm and laugh the entire way through.

When he was finished he took some pictures (and also had taken before pictures as well) and showed me and I was much more impressed with my hair than I was before. I've wanted to shave for SO long!!

Then he told me we were going to do the deal or no deal challenge and to get on my knees in front of him. Stupid me commented he had forgotten to bring the pegs out of the bag for this and he informed me he had forgotten about that part so if I hadn't have mentioned it there would have been no pegs for me!!! I was not happy. I grumbled as I found 3 pegs and took them to him, before getting on my knees in front of him. The first one to go on was on my left nipple...and my entire boob and nipple was already sore from his constant smacks the day before!! I wanted to take it off after one whole second of him putting it on. Then the right nipple which stung but was nowhere near as bad as the first. And finally one on my tongue. Next I was to beg to suck his lollipop. He had already told me as soon as he was satisfied with my begging he would remove the pegs so I knew I had to do it well enough to satisfy him and I worried about being able to do that. Begging is something I really struggle with.

He was recording this on a video so I was twice as shy already before I had even attempted to speak and then he told me to begin. At first I didn't know where to look or what to say and I couldn't meet his eyes. After what seemed like years to my poor nippples but was actually about a minute I managed to ask him "Please may I suck your cock Sir?" No, that wasn't good enough for him. He told me he couldn't understand me and to try again. So I asked him "Please can you stop being a twat?" and laughed. He responded by kicking me in the vagvag, so rude! I got my nerves mostly under control and again asked him "Please can I suck your cock Sir?" But nope. Still not good enough. He aked me "Can who?" I wanted to kill him at this point. He recently gave me a new name, that being cunt. And after so many years of hating the word it is still difficult sometimes to use it when referring to myself. It was slowly getting easier when we were talking each day...but now? Here? In person? Outloud?!?!?!

Somehow I managed to get out the words "May cunt please suck your cock Sir?" and I knew my face was bright red at this point. Thank god he decided this was good enough for him and started removing the pegs! I might have yelped a little when he pulled off the one on my left nipple.

He wanted me to open his jeans with my teeth but it was so awkward and I wasn't getting anywhere and I started laughing which caused him to laugh and take pity on me and help me by opening them himself and then telling me I could begin. This was the first time I had been in control of the pace and roughness of a blow job and I wondered how I would do and if he would be happy with it. Keeping my arms behind my back I managed to take him all the way into my mouth and as I worked on him I got more confident as I heard his reactions to it.

After a few minutes of this he told me to look up at him and again I got blushy. I knew he was still recording and wanted me to be looking directly at the camera but somehow I managed to raise my eyes upwards and at this point he placed his hand on my head and started controlling the pace himself and I was glad about that. It felt much more natural to me. When he had had enough he removed himself from my mouth and towelled himself off a little and then let me wipe up my mouth also before telling me to climb onto the bed and lie on my front. I did so, and grumbled at the pins and needles in my legs and feet as I made my way on to the bed.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1085 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments