Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Memoirs of a Dork

I have a lot of things I should talk about and it is easier for me to do that on a random website to a bunch of strangers. You can comment on my stuff or not, but the majority of my blog posts will be personal things that are difficult for me to talk about out loud.
Rate this Entry

My Sexuality

Posted 07-24-2015 at 01:28 AM by techiegirl

Let's clear one thing up, sexuality or sexual preference is a fluid thing. It changes. It develops and grows and it's super vague most of the time.

Reminder: This is my sexuality, no one else's. These are my opinions on ME.

So, spoilers, I have no idea what you could define my sexuality as. I think I identify closest to homoflexible.

With a few exceptions (such as Dylan O'brien and Jensen Ackles), I will not have sex with a man. I am not interested in men sexually, except for in very specific circumstances.

I am mostly interested in women. If you want to get technical, I'm like 93% lesbian. the other 7% are exceptions.

So, I like both...sort of. I don't usually identify as a lesbian (well, I will if I don't know you) because I do find men attractive and I enjoy kissing men and being dominated by men (well, man, two guys at once is too much for lil ole me)

For a while, I said I was bisexual. Of course, this led to all kinds of guys on this site bugging me to dom/be dominated by them, so it took me a little bit to realize that men were the minority in my sexual preference.

Not that I dislike having a male dom, I currently have a male dom and he's a total dork (that isn't an insult or disrespectful so you can't punish me)

I guess this is kind of a roundabout way of saying that I'm not totally sure what my sexual preference is. Maybe in two years I will just totally identify as asexual. That could happen, who knows? But nothing is set in stone and things change.
Posted in Personal
Views 1729 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Nobody should care. Nobody should have to define themself.

I suspect that a lot of the reason you are struggling to define this is to shut other people up. I have seen some of the comments, I dont doubt there are more. It is none of their fucking business, and just because you may occasionally like guys in no way means you are going to suddenly want to sleep with turds.
  2. Old Comment
    I have seen increasingly a reluctance in some people to even define their sexuality, because it is so fluid, so varied, from person to person that defining it makes no sense. You shouldn't have to define it for anyone, or defend it when you do choose to define it and change that definition. As you said it's yours, and I applaud you for focusing on your sexuality being based on what you want and not forcing it to conform to a term.
    Posted 07-24-2015 at 11:10 PM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  3. Old Comment
    Over the last few years my sexuality has changed too. I was seriously a lesbian, I had 0% interest in guys for about 20 years! Now I have no idea what my "label" is and I am okay with that. Some other people aren't, so I tell them my orientation is "I am open to what the universe brings." In the last few years I have had a few VERY enjoyable sexual experiences with men, and now Deschut has been my dommy for 2 years, and not only do I find him (and his entire personality) incredibly sexy, but I also seriously love the man. So. There.