Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > sparklystar

Rate this Entry

Summer holidays

Posted 09-04-2015 at 12:43 AM by sparklystar

Hi,

Wow! What can I say? It's been a long time since I last posted. I've just been reading through them as well and I'm glad I made the decisions I did.

So what have I been up to? Well I've been living back at home with my family, which is like a majorly mixed up family consisting of step-parents and even step-step-parents. I'm not going to lie, it's not been the easiest to live with. I've felt a little bit like they didn't want me there. But I've dealt with it maturely and spent a lot of time visiting friends and family.

I went on a two week holiday to Cornwall with my grandparents. It was great! I got to see a play at the Minack which is an open air theatre. We went to lots of national trust places and beautiful gardens. It was really nice to just spend time with people I haven't seen much of in the past year because of uni. Although I did come to the conclusion that my granddad just fusses over me. I mean I'm quite capable of getting a plate out a cupboard or pouring my own cereal.

After that I spent a week back home, although I took a day trip to see my friends and have a birthday celebration with them.

I then went to Corfu for the week with my family. That was amazing. I played water volleyball twice a day, learnt a new sport called crossboccia and genuinely got a tan for once (I'm so pale I burn, not tan). I met lots of interesting people, although one member of my family thinks the boys playing volleyball with me were trying to chat me up. (She was right as he later asked me if I wanted to go to the beach with him but I haven't told her that).

Since then I've not really done much except pack for uni and spend time with my friends watching DVD's.

I've spent the majority of my time choreographing dances and practising songs so that when I get back to uni I can film them for my portfolio.

I head back to uni in a few days and I'm excited to see what second year will bring,

Star
Posted in Daily blogs
Views 3948 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Sounds like you had a pretty decent summer vacation. Good luck as you enter your second year of studies.
  2. Old Comment
    oo, sounds like a nice summer break! Best of luck to you, with your studies!! I hope your second year goes well!!