Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > ABoredPet

Rate this Entry

Day 1 with my owner, Nzrunner

Posted 06-24-2014 at 10:00 AM by ABoredPet
Updated 06-24-2014 at 10:42 AM by ABoredPet

Today was quite the day!!

I'm posting this because my owner Nzrunner ordered for me to post everything we talked about/did today.

So, sadly, I was punished today. The reason I was in trouble for being a bad girl was because I forgot to follow one of his rules, one of them being I must say goodnight to master when I go to sleep and Hello to him when I wake up. So, as my punishment, I'm not allowed to touch myself or cum without permission from my master until tomorrow.

This morning I got multiple things to complete for my master, such as playing fetch in my backayrd, laps around my room, and playing with myself to his orders.

The first order was to do three laps around my room, do take note all three of these were done naked with the exception of my collar and tail. :3 With each lap I sniffed around my room like a good little puppy, I sniffed and licked a used pair of panties of mine, finished the first lap, then on the second I stopped and played with a tennis ball for a few minutes, finished that lap, and on my third I completed it but grabbed a slipper with my teeth and chewed idly on that!

The second one was for me to toss a toy all the way in my backyard and grab it on all fours, and bring it back to my room. (super thankful my neighbors were still sleeping))

My third was super super fun to do, but also really hard!! I had to get on my back and spread my hind legs up in the air for him and grab my vibrator for him, which btw has a setting from 1-5 and is insertable.

His first order for his puppy was that I just slip the very tip in, but not turn it on. Then, he said for me to set it one inch inside me, and he made me admit how much I wanted to cum. His next order for me to put it on the lowest setting and leave it there for a few minutes and reminded that I don't get to cum. After this he told me to write this blog post on here, and pump the vibrator inside me 5 times on setting 2.

After taking it out, he wanted me to place it back inside my puppy pussy and leave it on 2, then told me I should be more active on here! Then he wanted to pump in and out 5 times on setting 4 which omg was so hard to just stop.
I nearly got punished and came super to close to releasing.

Also, he told me to leave the vibrator in me while i wrote this

And today I must pee outside at least once, and my collar must stay on as long as possible today
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2383 Comments 5
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Good job my puppy! I am pleased with your report. I so wanted to let you cum but.... well you know why you could not
  2. Old Comment
    Sounds like a lovely play time...
  3. Old Comment
    Very nice.I have to ask though,were you naked when you played fetch in the back yard?
  4. Old Comment
    Yup, I was naked for everything today
  5. Old Comment
    That paints a pretty picture!!