Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Rose_Angel

Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

My First "Fun" Dare Part 1 of 3 (Introduction)

Posted 08-05-2012 at 03:18 PM by Rose_Angel
Updated 08-05-2012 at 03:25 PM by Rose_Angel

So, with my 500 edge challenge (before it was altered, which you can take a look at at my most recent blog prior to this one), I had been edging a lot, and was getting a little bored of the same things I always do to edge. So... I enlisted the help of Gin, a new friend of mine on here, who I have seen give pretty good dares to people on Request TORD Online threads. So cheers to Gin! Let's all grab some boodles and drink in his HONOUR! *laughs at private inside jokes*

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseBrat89
Hmm, for some reason, I have got it in my mind to ask you for a dare. I can be spontaneous.

I'm already slightly turned on, as in, I know I want to play with my new vibrator I bought yesterday (and have enjoyed), but I want a fun challenge.

If you're up for it... Please use things from my likes only, to give me things/ sequences of things of things to do before/during my edging.

And then feel free to give me a goal number of edges.

I have two vibrators, which I’ve found pictures of online below, a very cheap blindfold, two wooden clothes pegs, two plastic clothes pegs, nipple clamps, a couple of belts, plenty of plastic coat hangers, a closet I can easily move bins out of and lay my entire body on the wooden floor, and a couple jump ropes from the basement, one 6 ft long, the other 6.5 ft long.

Unfortunately, one of the nipple clamps is missing its a protector, and I do not do sharp teeth clamps on my nipples, so if you wanted to incorporate anything with them, I could only do one nipple at a time, and use the other clamp as an attachment to something else, as they’re connected together across a foot long chain.

http://www.spencersonline.com/produc...ch-Vibe-Asst1/

http://www.dhgate.com/multi-speed-vi...88b9e3a7e.html

http://www.hisupplier.com/product-26968-Plastic-Hanger/

The only thing I ask you to keep in mind that is that I have to be quiet, as I don't live alone. However, my room locks, thankfully.
He was very happy to create a dare for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by gin

It will be a pleasure for me, to set some pleasure time for you!

Mmm, let's start tying your ankles to the opposite sides of a broomstick. Fully naked of course, and it would be great if you had a mirror to look at yourself while you edge the first time (use the neon vibe, without penetration).

I assume I can make you use clothespins (even if in your dislikes) since you've mentioned them in your request (if not, let me know). Attach two of them to the coat hanger (width equal to the distance between your nipples) and clamp your nipples. Tie a rope to the hanger's hook and to the broomstick so that - when laying down on your back, fully relaxed - your nipples will be pulled down.

Edge again, with the g-spot vibe, only on clit.

Now blindfold yourself, set an alarm clock to 10 minutes, and sloooowly fuck yourself with the first toy. No cumming, no stopping at any time (you have to work it in you so to be constantly stimulated, yet not enough to go near to the climax; you can stop vibration, if needed to avoid the edge, but not the movement).
Set the clock for 10 more minutes, and repeat the same with the other vibe. So you can fully enjoy the different sensations provided by the two toys...

Take off clothespins (hurts, doesnt'it?) and edge once again with each toy, this time with full penetration. Which one made you reach the climax faster?

Now choose the more 'effective' one for the next phase. Shove it into your pussy, turned off, tighten a belt around your waist and the other one around the first (on your front and on your back), so that it passes over your crotch and holds the vibe firmly in place. If the belt isn't long enough, just use a pair of panties, giving yourself a wedgie on your back.

Stand up, with legs still spread open. Place again clothespins on your nipples, but this time shorten the rope, so that you are forced to lean over your feet (but don't bend your legs!). Give yourself a good spanking (I would be tempted to say, as many spankings as many edges you still have to do, but I won't be SO mean, so let's say 44 on each buttock! and I'll forgive you for the missing 0,2). Now, still bent like that, turn the vibe and edge two more times.

Untie yourself now, lick your toys clean, massage your sore nipples and...
write one of your wonderful reports!!!

Of course, let me know if you need changes/adjustments...
As I anticipate for most dares in general, I will often need modifications, due to a lack of resources and/or potential physical problems. So, as a responsible dare receiver, I messaged him back requesting a few modifications.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseBrat89

First Message to Him

Great dare! I wish I could do it exactly, but yes, I need a few changes/adjustments due to lack of a few things, and I have come up with some possible modifications, if they are to your liking. I've tried my best to keep it as close to yours as possible.

I don't have a broomstick, or anything of similar nature such as a bar or pole to tie my ankles to. One idea I have to get around this, is to tie one rope around each of my ankles, tie the 2nd rope to the middle of the first, and the other end to a clothes hanger. To avoid my ankles moving too much, I'm sure I could add things to an empty clothes basket, spread my legs, and put the basket on top of it.

I can't attach clothespins (which when used on my nipples are the exception to my dislike of clothes pins) to my hangers, as the hangers are too thick. BUT!!! I do have a plastic hanger from the store with clips, that are spread perfectly enough so that I can clamp each clip on my breast. However, since it is plastic, I'd like to request to use a pair of underwear as a barrier between the plastic and my nipples (I don't want skin coming off after 20 minutes).

Without having the broomstick, or something solid to keep my legs apart while standing, I don't see a way to "force" me to be leaning over my knees, but not bending legs. Also, I have some issues with my back, so I'm not sure if I could do this without my back giving out.

As for the spankings, thank you for sparing me extreme harshness. I have no problem administering them, but I want to use my coat hanger to do them, as they don't make much noise, and they sting much more than a hand anyway.

And of course, I would never go through a dare without giving a report! While I certainly don't mind being told to write a wonderful report, I never have to be asked. It is a matter of respect to the person giving the dare, as well as something I enjoy.

Second Message to Him

Something I've just thought about. I don't mean it as a way to "add" to my dare, as I do love yours, but you were tempted to make me spank myself for each of the edges I had left.

Since I can't really do the leaning over, how about this:

I could spank myself 44 times on each cheek, each nipple, and on my clit. That still doesn't come close to how many I have left, but, it's still more spanks nonetheless.
After the first message, he replied agreeing to my modifications. The reply to my second message is quoted below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gin
hahaha. I just love how willing you are...
Ok, go for that!
(mmm, 44*2+44*2+44=220! Not bad, Rose, not bad....)

The first and main report is in part 2, and an extra fun report I sent the day after is in part 3. They're split up because I don't have enough space to post them all. Cause, anyone that has followed my work on this site... knows I can and do often write a lot.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1472 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments