Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Yasna

1. Old Comment
  2. Old Comment

Facets of Pain – An Exploration

Thank you very much for this wonderful blog.

Even I haven't get off from pain, but it really can help to build up arousal and be such a kinky reminder. You put it in better words than I would ever had could
  3. Old Comment

Yes, there are people who had the patience to read until the end
    It is a very well written post and an interesting description of your reactions to different sorts of pain. It is kind of fascinating how much you think about the reason for these reaction. I guess these deep thughts you put into it also make it more intense for you.

Anyway, thank you for the insight, it was very interesting and I can confirm you are not the only one thinking that way. I had very similar reports from different submissives, including one who never liked pain, but then wanted to cry in pain for one particular person.
  4. Old Comment

Thanks for your reply. I love treating sex like any other art. It is worth it. Creativity, nuance, subtlety, and honesty pay off. Rehearsal!
  5. Old Comment

Thanks for your comment, zephyrnem. I know my body very well and I can "play it" like an instrument, but it is difficult for casual sex partners to strike the right chord. Maybe contrary to the common opinion I think the dominant part is way more demanding than the submissive. Learning all those nuances is hard work.
  6. Old Comment

I usually dont play with pain, which makes the times I do, very fun. I also like a bit of pain in the service of humiliation. I have always wanted to be driven to cry or humiliate myself in front of a group while naked because of pain. Driven to do things. However, you are right that too much can quickly kill any "buzz" and that level is a moving target. I see breath play in a similar way. These two are hard to find a casual play partner who will engage in them. The few times have sent me over the moon.

Thank you for this post. Very nice.
  7. Old Comment

Interesting blog post! I never realised that those two areas are so closely together in our brain. Thanks you for sharing these private thoughts. Understanding how a mind works will improve me as a Dom. I like it how you factually describe what you feel.

Reading this made me also horny
    Updated 07-04-2020 at 12:15 AM by Martijn
  8. Old Comment

And Now For Something Completely Different

Well written article. While I don't have Asperger's, I know what it is like to have a hard time with social activities. Big time introvert here. And I fully agree with you, online communication is much easier as you have time to figure out what is being said and how to respond to it. And yes, the emoticons are awesome! I may over use them a tad... LOL
  9. Old Comment

PM Dare Diary – Day 1

For day 1...you should be so so proud..... That's amazing xxxoooxxx��������������
  10. Old Comment

Everyone is normal in their own way xxx ������ I know a few aspires and your comments are very similar to what they tell me too!!!

Keep up the great effort, and the blogs... Love to chat sometime, even if it's just a quick hello message ��������������
  11. Old Comment

Thank you all for your kind comments. I'd been so anxious about whether it was an appropriate topic to blog about my difficulties to judge which topics are appropriate.

I'm fully aware that "normal" is just a social construct and no individual is "normal" in this sense. I also don't think of my condition as an illness, but as an uncommon distribution of strengths and weaknesses. However, humans are social animals and being limited in social skills is a difficulty that affects every part of one's life.

But so far I have only thought of having Asperger's as an obstacle to fulfilling my submissive desires. Maybe this perspective is too narrow and your replies helped me see that. The kinky community might be a more suitable place for me than I previously thought because it's used to dealing with diversity.

And finally: I don't wish I was different. Some things are so much part of us that wishing them to change to some degree implies wishing to not exist at all as the person you currently are. I'm happy to say I don't do that.
  12. Old Comment

I didn΄t really notice anything at all while writing with you.
    And it honestly doesn΄t change anything for me, I enjoyed our conversation and you seemed like a very interesting and nice female and I am still thinking like that; why wouldn΄t I?

I am not really socially skilled or anything, so I am never sure what to say. So i will go with a pat on your shoulder. You are doing fine.

P.S.: Funnily enough, I actually thought I would look like an uncultivated idiot in your eyes, because I like to use emojis.
  13. Old Comment

Thanks sharing, And please don’t feel bad about it. To begin with “these days” scientists did invent descriptions for about everything that would “in the old days “ just be a bit of an outskirt of normal behavior.
    Secondly you go to university... ahum... does that now mean that we need to categorize all “non uni going people” as dis-ordered for reason of not fitting in the “largely normal uni-going group”?
    Finally....
    I would consider “normal” to be boring mostly. The outskirts I definitely like more. My pet disqualifies completely for being “normal”. That makes her brilliant. To be honest I get a bit curious to your brilliant sides now (but I will stick to my pet).

Having said all that. Feeling insecure about all that is not strange. I hope you find a way to grow over that. This blog in fact may be a very significant step.
  14. Old Comment

A brilliant piece of writing, so very open and honest! It says a ton about you that sharing this is possible, all positive. And it's a good reminder that we don't know everything about who we are online with.
    Thank you for sharing, this has been really really interesting to read.
  15. Old Comment

Thank you very much for sharing this and I am being genuine. I think it is great that you felt comfortable enough to share this information with all of us. Sometimes it is so easy to just ignore things that make us who we are, just because it is something we don't want to share. But this information is really helpful.
  16. Old Comment

Thank you very much for giving us this insight. I find it very interesting and I'm very curious now to read more of your blog entries. Unfortunately I'm currently typing in my phone so this message will stay rather short, but I didn't want to miss the opportunity to comment on your post.
  17. Old Comment

PM Dare Diary – Taking a break

Real life always comes first! Good luck with the tests!
  18. Old Comment

PM Dare Diary – Taking a break

Sounds good. Wish you best success. Come back after your test and important work.
  19. Old Comment

PM Dare Diary – Day 7

Another great report, thanks. Got horny just from reading it .
  20. Old Comment

PM Dare Diary – Day 1

OMG, why did I find this blog? It's 2am, I should be sleeping and this diary doesn't help a bit to calm me down. I love it and have to read it all. Now.
  21. Old Comment

PM Dare Diary – Day 6

Nice report, thank You. Keep em comming.
    Also a fan of Breanne's stories
  22. Old Comment

PM Dare Diary – Day 5

Thanks a lot for the report. I'm glad that you liked the dares
  23. Old Comment

PM Dare Diary – Day 6

That's how I like my breakfast being made! You can repeat this anytime you want. Thank you for the report.
  24. Old Comment

PM Dare Diary – Day 1

Great report - thank you
    Posted 03-27-2018 at 06:20 AM by StrippokerMick StrippokerMick is offline