Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Kaiyo

Rate this Entry

The Evil List v2 (aka PM Dares)

Posted 06-18-2023 at 12:03 PM by Kaiyo
Updated 02-27-2024 at 06:05 AM by Kaiyo

READ ME

CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

You start with 💎5💎 that you can spend on PM Dares here.

The cost of each task depends on the difficulty or just my whim

You must have exactly 💎0💎 left over for any sent PM Dare to count.

You can pay additional cost to make the task harder. Multiple Additions can be used at once.

People on my friend list may get+2💎.
If you want them and any other Friend bonuses, specify please ^^

If the message is in full setences you get +2💎.

If all dice match for a dare, I have to do double the amount.

After asking for revenge, you may only send me new PM Dares after finishing my revenge to you.

Inspiration with the Rules from FieldOfBunnys

BASE

CLAMP: I'll clamp my nipples for 4d4 minutes.
Friends: You may choose the clamps. (Basic with Chain, Basic with Bells, Clovers, Clothe pegs)
-1💎

SPIKES: I'll put in my spiky bra inserts into a bra for 5d4 minutes.
Friends: You may make me press onto the inserts once every 5 minutes for 5d4 seconds.
-1💎

PLUG: I'll be plugged for 4d20 minutes.
Friends: You may choose the plug.
-1💎

SITTING: I'll be sitting and warming my dildo for 4d4 minutes.
Friends: You may make me use the bigger dildo.
-3💎

THROAT: I'll deepthroat my dildo 3d4 times, holding each 2d4 seconds.
Friends: You may add 1 dice to either of the rolls
-1💎

GREED: I'll spank my ass X times. X is equal to double the amount of ass spanks you do to yourself.
Friends: You may make me triple the amount.
-1💎

SNAP: I'll use my snapper 3d4 times on a spot of your choosing.
Friends: You may make me use the nut on it.
-2💎

SHUSH: I'll be gagged for 3d4 minutes.
Friends: You may choose the gag. (Ring, Ball, Panty)
-1💎

DECORATE: I'll decorate my body with something of your choice with a permanent marker. (place hidden by normal clothing)
Friends: You may make me rewrite it so it stays for 2d4 days
-1💎

SPORTS

all Sports dares will be done naked (only shoes allowed)

GIRLY: I'll wear panties, leggings and a sportsbra for the next 3d4 Workout tasks. At least your whole PM dare though.
Friends: You may make me roll d6's instead.
-1💎

SQUAT: I'll squat 3d12 times
Friends: You may make me roll +1 Dice.
-1💎
Addition -1💎: FULL before squat: I'll do them with a plug inserted. Restarting if it falls out.
Addition -3💎: IMPALED before squat: I'll do them with a dildo inserted, held in place by a rope. Restarting if it falls out.

JUMP: I'll do 3d20 Jumping Jacks
-1💎
Addition -1💎: BELL before jump: I'll do them wearing my Nipple Clamps with Bells. Restarting if they fall off.
Addition -1💎: FULL before jump: I'll do them with a plug inserted. Restarting if it falls out.

PUSH UP: I'll do 3d4 Push ups.
-1💎
Addition -1💎: DEEP before push up: I'll do them, deepthroating a dildo each rep.

PLANK: I'll hold a plank for 4d12 seconds and side planks on each side for 2/3 of the time.
-1💎

BRIDGE: I'll do 3d6 glute bridges.
-1💎
Addition -1💎: FULL before bridges: I'll do them with a plug inserted.

LUNGE: I'll do 3d6 Lunges with my hand behind my head.
-1💎
Addition -1💎: BELL before Lunge: I'll do them wearing my Nipple Clamps with Bells. Restarting if they fall off.
Addition -1💎: FULL before Lunge: I'll do them with a plug inserted. Restarting if it falls out.

CHALLENGES

PUZZLE: I'll do a Puzzle (using a site like Jigsawexplorer) that you send me. You may add rules I have to follow while clearing and punishments for the time needed.
-2💎

SUDOKU: I'll do the Sudoku of the day from NY Times at medium difficulty unless otherwise specified. You may add rules I have to follow while clearing and punishments for the time needed. Average time of 14:47 minutes
-3💎

WRITE FOR ME: Send me a write for me task with restrictions until I finished it and/or rules I have to follow while clearing it and/or punishments for errors.
-1💎 discounted from -3

PM Dare Dares

TWIN: I choose one of your PM dares and we both have to do it.
Friends: You get to pick the PM Dare we both have to do. You may choose from ANY list as long as you link it.
+1💎

THIRDS: I'll pick 3 of your PM dares. You pick two for me to do, and you'll do the last one.
Friends: You may pick 3 of your PM dares and I have to choose 2 to do and you'll do the one I didn't choose.
-1💎

REWIND: I'll repeat my last 3 PM Dares
-2💎

REVENGE: I'll send you at least the same amount of PM Dares you sent me. A short report from you is a must.
+1💎

ULTIMATE REVENGE: I'll send you 1d6 of your PM dares. Any special rules you set can be ignored by me (like can only be sent by.... self punishing requirements, point costs...). Additionally any dice roll will be the highest number (or a fun combination I want to do).
A short report from you is a must.
Friends: I get to roll 2d4 instead of the d6
+2💎

Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1579 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Love your sports list. Would like to try it with you.