Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Komodo Jones

Rate this Entry

Well I Think a Thank You is in Order

Posted 06-06-2014 at 06:57 AM by Komodo Jones

My last few blog entries have been rather serious and most of you know that this last month of May 2014, has kind of been an emotional hell for me. Mostly because I lost my slave, for almost a year on the 2nd of that date but also for other reasons that I don't want to get into because I don't like to single anyone out. However, that's what this blog entry is going to do, single out people, because I don't think I'd be back to normal if it wasn't for these individuals:

Thank you to Saddi and AbusiveMaster for posting on my blog post every little bit that didn't condescend me or rub me the wrong way helped.

I honestly though I had a longer list than that, but apparently I don't but those are just the honorable mentions, but I would like give a very special thanks to the following five individuals. These people are totally awesome and I appreciate each on of them so much.

Jlstockton25, you know, I know I will say that. But being the first person I told about me losing my slave and lending your support, I truly appreciate it.

StrawDog, who started off as one of my harshest critics, has become one of my more reliable allies and friends. Thank you so much for your support and letting me unload my problems on you.

Shadowice0823, while I don't appreciate your newest nickname for me, I have insulted you plenty of times as well but it was all in good fun. To my fellow camera mod, you are awesome and I'm so glad you're my friend.

SubbieBrookie, one of the few good things that happened to me in the month of May 2014, is I became friends with this individual. Thanks for being totally awesome, and helping me more than you know in some of my darkest hours.

And last but certainly by no means least, my now current Master, MasterButterfly. You were late in the May party but you still have helped me and are still currently helping me. You have helped me merge back into the world of BDSM and enjoy it again instead of bringing up bad memories. Thank you for taking care of me as any good dominant should do for their pet. You are an awesome person and an awesome dominant, and I'm glad to be able to call you Master.

To any people I forgot who have helped me, I am so sorry, but thanks are still extended to you.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1342 Comments 5
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I am very glad to hear that you are doing better, and a good luck to all your future endeavors of the SM variety.
  2. Old Comment
    Aww <3 thank you! I can honestly say the same about you. You have helped me so much and I am so glad that we have become friends! Things are only going to get better for you
  3. Old Comment
    In all fairness you gave yourself that nickname I just repeated it more then once! I am glad your bad month is over and you can start focusing on happier times!
  4. Old Comment
    You're welcome, love!! I am always here for you in any capacity you need me to be
  5. Old Comment
    I admired a lot of what you said, no thank you needed.

I am truly glad things seem to be going better for you.

Xx