35% Vanilla
24% Switch
13% Dominant
12% Bondage giver
10% Primal (Hunter) ...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Something odd.

Posted 06-08-2015 at 03:59 PM by An_Jon (Jon's World.)

I took a BDSM test tonight. Nothing new about that, I do it all the time. Usually just to laugh at how see-trough the questions are.

This one was different, however. More in-depth, detailed, considered. It seemed to understand the dynamics and have a real grip on what brings people to define themselves as they do. Or so I thought.

This is the first, and only, test which has scored my submissive side higher than my dominant side.

Anyone who knows me will tell...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

On being bisexual.

Posted 06-07-2015 at 03:22 PM by An_Jon (Jon's World.)

Was chatting to someone earlier this evening in person. I mentioned to them, in passing, about my bisexuality. We're not *great* friends, and in truth I don't know his stance on whether or not he's pro or anti gay, but he seemed quite taken aback by this. Anyway, conversation continued, and he didn't mention it again.

For about 16 seconds.

Here's something like how the conversation went. H means Him, J stands for me (H used to hide his identity).

[NOTE - I...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 4.50 average.

Lola's Your Leading Lady!!!

Posted 06-06-2015 at 07:01 AM by lola.fox

If you’ve been keeping up with the blogs.. you’ll have noticed I was nominated for getDare president! I’m so very honored to have this opportunity to have a chance at gifting my fellow competitors the edges we all know they DEEPLY desire! We all know a short speech is a sweet speech, so I’ll try my best to keep this brief .

[photo by marquis_de_sade]

Reasons You Ought to Vote for Me!

-I was nominated for...
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 4.33 average.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Butterfly for President!!! Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Posted 06-06-2015 at 04:59 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 06-10-2015 at 10:07 AM by Butterfly

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

VOTE BUTTERFLY FOR PRESIDENT!!!

As you know, I have been nominated for getDare president. Getdare means a lot to me, and so do each one of you. As getDare President I would put each of you first. In doing so, I would make the following promises:

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I promise to be a great friend to anybody who is in need of a friend. I am a great listener. I am loyal and am the type
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	President Large.jpg
Views:	312
Size:	79.0 KB
ID:	320  
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Punishment Report Day 4

Posted 06-03-2015 at 09:28 AM by Tit Slut (The Masochistic Tit Slut)
Updated 06-03-2015 at 09:31 AM by Tit Slut

Slut's tit inspection was particularly harsh today. Two sets of clover clamps were attached to each nipple both weighted heavily. Slut's tits were liberally pulled, lifted and dropped whilst Master checked over and appreciated slut's battered and bruised tits. Slut was then ordered to undertake 10 jumping jacks after which each clamp was removed one by one by being slowly pulled of slut's nipples. Slut was sobbing by the end of inspection.

Slut then had to immediately go and get...
Posted in Punishments
Old

Tease and Denial Dares

Posted 06-03-2015 at 07:48 AM by codesunflower
Updated 09-22-2016 at 08:50 AM by codesunflower

I like T&D alot, especially if the victim must try very very hard, but is very like to fail at the end anyway.
So far I've created two dares for men for this: the first one, "Do Not Cum" has a slightly complicated (but cheap) setup and requires a lot of will power to not immediately blow your load. I got a lot of good feedback for that one.
I've put out another one recently, A Week of Denial and again I got some positive responses of people trying it out. In the middle of...
Posted in Uncategorized