Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > My perverted mind

My blog is just a archive of random perversion that goes on in my heads.

Please feel free to critisise comment or make suggestions.

If you like my ideas then please pm me if you wanna play
  1. Old Comment

Dare 12 - Denial on the phone

This one would be fairly easy for me as I am used to being made to have vibes taped to my clit and being bound with orgasm denial. Also have been teased and tortured many times when on phone having to not let on what's happening.
  2. Old Comment

punishment 1 - Money where the wall is

I love this idea I may have to try it out later.
  3. Old Comment

Dare 10 - dont touch

Mmmm this sounds like a fun challenge. . however I can not do pics and ice cold Temps. also I don't have slurry clothes to wear Great ideas however.
  4. Old Comment

Punishment 2 - Silent treatment

ohh that would be really cruel, I hope my master will not apply your idea on me from here :-)

sandi
  5. Old Comment

Dare 12 - Denial on the phone

Nice
    But hard to obtain 10 calls ...
  6. Old Comment

Dare 2 - Tell a stranger

Okay this one was... embarassing... worse becuase of where I do it.

I go to a park... where there are many children around... I wear a button shirt with it only buttons starting below breasts and a skirt that ends 3 inches below butt with no underwear and heels. I approach a man stretching for a run and he see me and try very hard not to look at my body. I tell him first that I love it when people see my body and is okay to look. Then I go into this website and how I use it. I tell him about how I start kink fun in Japan when I was young and it has only progress this far many years later. I tell him about the dice dares I love my pm dares and how I like submit to people on message. All while I talk he is looking around (I think for camera) and akward laughs during it. I red faced walk away with many judging eyes on me from people who probably hear what I was saying.
  7. Old Comment

Dare 4 - Treasure hunt

I do this differently. At gym I go to locker (Wich is outside changing room between both male and female change room) and I remove only towel and shower supplies. I lock door and take key. I put key in other locker and remove the number tag from it. I do this 4 more times until I think is hard enough. I walk into locker room with my towel, shower suplies and the number tags (not having looked at the numbers) I remove clothes and put the tags below them. I go into sauna for 10 minutes to spend time to forget where the lockers I use are. After sauna I shower and when shower finish I get the numberless key I bring with me and leave locker room in only towel (small towel that barely hide everything). I am seen by 5 or so people and some ask what I was doing, I tell them this is prank someone pull on me and am offered jacket to better cover self. Not wishing to make them suspect my real reasons for being there I wear it and lower towel so it cover more of my lower self. minutes later I find the last locker and retireve my clean clothing to take back to locker room and dress self. I give them jacket back the moment I step into locker room by holding my bare arm through the door.

This was actually very fun and I may try again in the future.
  8. Old Comment

game 1 snakes and frustration

1-6-6-2-5 (EDGE)-3-4-5-3-2-3 (ICE)-2-1-5-4-6-1-4 (EDGE)-2-3-3 (TOOTHPASTE)-3-4-3-4-6-2 (SNAKE)-3-2-3-3-5-1-6-4 (END)