Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > KinkyBBW

Rate this Entry

Giving up control (update)

Posted 02-16-2024 at 07:43 PM by KinkyBBW
Updated 02-20-2024 at 11:53 AM by KinkyBBW (Updating)

Day 7: Today I told him that my only plan for the day was going to the gym. I was instructed to use a toy of my choice when I went to the gym but if I chose one that could make me cum, I would of course have to ask before doing so. I chose my Lovense Vulse because the toys that can make me cum are a bit to loud and bulky, they would be noticeable. For those that don't know, the Vulse is like the Lush but thrusts instead of vibrates. I of course also wore nipple jewelry as I was leaving my house for something other than work.

With permission, I gave the control link to a different friend when I arrived at the gym. Because I have slacked off for the last few months, my stamina isn't what it was before, so I only did 15 minutes on the rowing machine instead of the half hour I used to do. The Vulse was thrusting away while I rowed and it made concentrating rather difficult. It did however make the 15 minutes much more enjoyable. The thrusting inside made it so I felt like I was truly being fucked with every row!

After the 15 minutes of rowing, I moved to various different weight machines as I am not a fan of free weights. The machines that put me in a position of slightly leaning back made the thrusting less intense, but made me want to moan. The machines that had me in a slightly forward lean or at least in a position that pushed the toy further inside, made the thrusts more intense and caused me to wiggle a lot and breath harder. I spent about 30 minutes on the weight machines before ending my workout. I really felt like I was being fucked the entire time there.

On the drive home I received a message from him. I read it once I got home and the message instructed me to "fuck your tits with a dildo and get yourself to the edge, after which you will suck the dildo and make yourself cum while it's in your mouth. Then you'll fuck the dildo to the edge. If I'm up you can ask to cum after that". Reading these instructions made me even wetter than I already was and I told him I would get right on it.

I got inside and stripped off all my clothes. I grabbed one of my favorite dildos and began titty fucking myself while fingering my clit. Because of how horny I was from basically being fucked for almost an hour at the gym, it did not take long to get to the edge. I then moved the dildo to my mouth and began sucking it while I continued fingering my clit. I orgasmed rather quickly. It wasn't the most intense orgasm but was very much the release I was wanting.

After the orgasm, I removed the toy that I had in at the gym and replaced it with the dildo. I began fucking myself with the dildo, slowly at first, and then faster and faster while also fingering my clit. I reached the edge and slowed down. I then asked him if I could cum for him and he gave me permission. That orgasm was very intense, partly because of how fast and hard I was thrusting the dildo, but also because I new he was waiting in real time to hear how the orgasm was.

I left the dildo inside me and and asked him if I could cum for him again. He told me to tease my nipples and then ask again. I pinched and twisted my nipples for a couple minutes and then asked again. He responded by telling me to cum. This one was even more intense than the last and made me squirt a bit, which is something I don't often do.

Because I have been good, and haven't used any of my banked orgasms (see here if you haven't read the original post) he generously gave me one more for the bank. He then instructed me to sleep with a Lovense Lush in so he could tease me when he woke up if he wanted to. He also told me to post another picture to my Kink Talk album of me from when I was titty fucking myself. That picture is up now. I was also told I should remain naked for the rest of the evening so I am sitting here with nothing but my nipple jewelry on as I type this.

I have really enjoyed how I have been in a near constant state of arousal since giving him control of my orgasms and sexual play for the rest of February. I am not a submissive, but I have really loved letting him be in complete control for this time period and will probably offer it again for a full month later in the year.

Update
Day 8: As instructed, I slept with a Lovense Lush inserted in my pussy. I was woken up in the middle of the night to my pussy vibrating because he took control of the toy while he was waiting for his breakfast to be finished (we live in different parts of the world). He teased me for about 20 minutes and then ended the control session and I went back to sleep very horny.

I messaged him when I woke up and we agreed I would have a Lovense toy inserted all day either running a pattern or him taking control when he had the chance. He took control for a bit then and allowed me to cum once. He took control again around lunch time for me and again allowed me to cum once.

In the afternoon, I had to run to the convenience store for something, so I put on a nipple noose necklace chain. I had spent the whole day wearing only a robe and really didn't want to have to put on a bra or shirt, so I didn't. I just put on my leather jacket over my bare boobs and a pair of jeans with no panties to run to the store (pictures of my top half posted in the above linked Kink Talk Album). I inserted a new toy as the battery of the previous one died right as I was getting ready, and headed out.

When I got home, he ended up taking control of my toy one more time right around dinner time for me but only for a couple minutes as the battery of the toy I had in at that time died shortly after him taking control. I did not get to cum during that control session.

I agreed to sleep with a toy inserted again tonight, except this time, it will be my Lovense Dolce, a toy that can make me cum. I still have a toy in vibrating away as I type this up. I have been dripping wet and insanely horny all day and I have enjoyed every minute of it!

Day 9: I was woken in the middle of the night again to INTENSE vibrations. It did not take long for me to get to the edge and ask to cum. He teased me a bit saying he should say no sometimes but ultimately let me cum. It was an incedibly intense orgasm due to all the teasing during the day with few orgasms.

I went back to sleep and woke up still very horny. I began teasing myself again and asked if I could cum. It took a little while before he responded but let me cum again. I then had to leave and spend the next day and a half with family so no playing in that time.

He is now busy with work so he may not be available to let me cum for a while. I am sending him pictures to brighten his days. I may have to use some of my banked orgasms in the next couple days because I am still insanely horny.
Posted in Reports
Views 2224 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Lovely report and pics to go with it. Nice to see you enjoying the control.