Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Komodo Jones

Rate this Entry

Salting a Wound

Posted 08-14-2009 at 06:53 PM by Komodo Jones
Updated 08-15-2009 at 05:30 PM by Komodo Jones

First off before I start on my whole rant. I would to like thank Coyote and heishere for giving me dares to do. I look forward to doing them and I would not like to thank BillM for his rude comments. It's not like I'm not trying to get a job and an apartments. It's just that I've gotten all "we'll call you" crap and some employers are inconsiderate pricks! Anyways back to where I started.
There is another girl, not on getdare named Kathryn. She and I had been friends for about six years. She was almost perfect compassionate, good hearted, and not bad to look at either. She had gotten me through some difficult battles and she seemed to really care for her friends...or at least that's what I thought until two years ago. Two years ago on Valentine's Day I admitted my love for her. Five months went by...she didn't say anything to what I had said to her. And during this time she had managed to get a boyfriend and not even tell me. Over the course of the two years she managed to have three different boyfriends and guess who's getting married tomorrow? That's right it's Kathryn. Now I don't have a problem with her getting married, that's fine. MY problem is that if she didn't have feelings for me she could have at least told me instead of completely shutting off all communication and leaving me in the dark. Compassion my ass, to leave me brokenhearted. It's quite obvious that I am not going to that wedding tomorrow to someone who had left another emotional cut in my heart.
Sorry for this next emo statement but that's how I feel. Maybe I should be put in a bottle that says "Girl Repellent" like that one guy said to me. Because that seems to be what's happening now and it sure as hell seems to be working.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 574 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I'm sorry to hear you are having such a hard time of late. Not that we've talk at all, but from what I can see you're a nice guy. I'm sure things will be better eventually, you just gotta keep strong my friend. I also found ranting lots helps. But I think you already know that though.
  2. Old Comment
    Sadly, that's the way life goes.
    But if people can't even consider you for things, maybe they aren't worth your time. All you really need to do is surround yourself with real friends. (:
    That's what I've found out lately. We all go through tough times, and you know...it just helps to talk about it. So if you ever want to talk, I've been told I'm a good listener before.