Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Memoirs of a Dork

I have a lot of things I should talk about and it is easier for me to do that on a random website to a bunch of strangers. You can comment on my stuff or not, but the majority of my blog posts will be personal things that are difficult for me to talk about out loud.
Rate this Entry

How to Take a Hint

Posted 09-13-2015 at 12:59 PM by techiegirl
Tags rants, techie

Why is that my curt reply of, 'Not interested.' no longer has any meaning? Why is that some creeper's whisper of, 'hey i like ur profile. you want 2 play?' is not shut down with a frigid, 'No. I prefer to talk publicly.'

Why is it that my very clear "No." is no longer accepted? It happens more and more where the only way I can stop unwanted 'doms' from pestering me is by saying I'm already owned.

It's as if it's easier for them to respect someone else's property than the woman they're bothering.

I am my dominant's property. Not. Yours. I am not uncharted land that you can stick your flag on and claim as your own. Where the only thing preventing you from owning me is the flag of another dominant.

Don't claim to be a dom/master/owner/daddy/top/whatever when you believe submission is a finders keepers sort of game.

I am more than my sex. I am more than a pair of boobs! I am more than a piece of meat you can boss around and then jack off to. When I say not interested, spoilers, I mean I'm not fucking interested.
Posted in How To's
Views 1397 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    How to take a hint hihi
  2. Old Comment
    Unfortunately many people don't take "no" for an answer, either on line or in real life.

FYI, I'd be happy to see a "No," LOL, because mostly my thoughtful and detailed PMs tend to simply get ignored.

DJ
  3. Old Comment
    So we can't share pics and kik?