Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Non

Rate this Entry

Fantasy!

Posted 10-25-2023 at 08:44 AM by Non

I'm at home. Alone. I need a bubble bath to relax after a long day at work. After bath I blow dry my hair as much as I can. Glass of white wine. I love it. I turn music on. Santana. Closing my eyes I begin to lightly dance, twisting my body to the beat of " Black magic woman". My hands slowly " kissing" my neck, my tits. Nipples, the curves of my body ... Suddenly the music stop. I'm startled. I open my eyes and see him. My Master. My evil lovely Sir. His look fixed on me and a mischievous smile. Trying to hold my breath. He walks over to the couch, sits down, and put the music on. A sign to keep dancing. I continue start to dancing but this time my eyes are fixed on his. With slow dancing steps I approach him. My hip twits like a snake dancing on fire. His eyes point to the floor. Stop front of him I kneel down. Taking out his cock of his pants I start licking it. Gently my tongue touches the top of his cock and slowly, very slowly my mouth takes his cock all inside. Sucking his lovely cock is all I want at this moment to please him, my Master.
I slowly pull it out and continue to lick his cock sides, nibbling gently with my teeth, gently sucking every bulging? vein from his cock. My tongue flicked down to his balls. Starting suck them one by one, licking between them and between them and his cock, under them and suck caressing them with my mouth and tongue.
Suddenly hi grab my hair make me up my head and look at him. I gasp. He kisses me passionately biting my bottom lip and bends my head over his cock. I swallow it whole. Deep throat. I try to get away, take a breath ... He pushes me, I fall to the floor gasping for breath.
- Turn around! - He tells me. I stand on all four legs and butt up. He start slapping my butt. Slapping and caressing... After some slaps he open my butt and put his cock inside my asshole roughly. I screamed begging him to stop. It's hurts. My Dom starting pounding me wild and furious. I feel his cock harden inside me. Pain turns into sweet torture. I want him to fuck my butt deep and faster. I put fingers inside my cunt feel her starting dripping and trembling. I take my fingers out and lick them. Suddenly my Master stops. I stop breath too. After long second he slap my ass hard several times. He loves red color butt. Hurts me. He knows. He take out of my asshole his cock and stand front of me. I opened my mouth and he put it in. He grab my head , deep throat. I start to choking, want air, tears fall from my eyes... He takes his cock out. He walks back behind m. He again open my butt cheeks and put it inside, starts to fuck me harder and wilder. I can feel his cum filling my ass. When he's done, he takes his cock out and put a butt plug in my asshole. He stand front of me. - Clean it slut! - I start to lick and suck his lovely cock , love his cum. After my Master makes sure his amazing cock it's clean, he sits on the couch again.i went to the bathroom to clean myself, wash my pussy he own, my face and went back to him.
- On your knees, spread apart! - He said. I immediately did what he ordered me. He put Ben Wa ball in my pussy. He cuff my legs with very thin cuffs with a chain about a meter from one cuff to the other. He puts a thin silver strap around my neck, placing a chain which one end he fastens to the strap with a padlock, running between my pussy lips and my butt, up my back and the ending end fastened with a small padlock to the strap.
- From now on this will be your outfit at home. Do you love your gift slut?
_ yes Sir! Thank you for the wonderful gift.
He kiss me loving me. With slow steps, dripping pussy, ass full of sperm but happy heart I went to the kitchen. I needed hot tea.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 209 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments