Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Slave Roleplay/real Rules by Looking for .. GERMAN

Posted 08-21-2016 at 09:17 AM by AnalGirl1

Alles was die Story betrifft schreibe ich in Fettschrift. Alles was deine Aufgaben und „normale“ Korrespondenz betrifft, schreibe ich ohne Formatierung. Die Geschichte startet wie du sie beschrieben hast:

Dein Name ist Sally, du bist 27 Jahre alt, hast das College abgeschlossen und du bist eine kleine abhängige Schlampe. Nachdem du deinen Job verloren hast ging es weiter mit dir bergab. Du driftest in die Drogenabhängigkeit ab durch welche du all dein Geld verloren hast.
Als ich
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

More anticipation and a new rule

Posted 08-21-2016 at 12:30 AM by pt26

Well the good/bad news is that Miss slept in so we were unable to have any real play time today. Good because my oops I mean Miss poor little as did not get stretched but bad because i did not get to use her new toys.

The morning did start off with someone sending me a PM dare. Yeah!!! I was to hold a wedgie for 60 seconds and then leave it in for 20 minutes. Well, first standing forn1 minute yanking your underwear up your ass feels like FOREVER. Once I let off I proceeded to get...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Dares

Posted 08-20-2016 at 11:28 AM by bullet61992

Ok so I need lots of anal cross dressing dares that I can do everyday 24 male
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Looking for mistress for cross dressing and anal dares

Posted 08-20-2016 at 03:37 AM by bullet61992

Looking for a mistress for cross dressing and anal dares. I love being forced to do things.

Limits. Public, blood, poop, pee, family,
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Scared for tomorrow

Posted 08-19-2016 at 10:17 PM by pt26

I am sooo excited yet scared and nervous. Miss picked some toys out for me (3 butt plugs various size and 1 7 inch suction cup dildo) and they just arrived today. I now await whatever tomorrow holds. When I told amiss they were here she said she hoped I had some lube otherwise I would be sucking. I had not even thought of lube and when I told Miss that she said she guessed that I was going to become her sissy slut. So I go to sleep with the words sissy slut toying in my brain wondering just what she...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My Pm Dares

Posted 08-19-2016 at 09:40 PM by pt26
Updated 10-09-2016 at 08:42 PM by pt26

Pm me
"WEDGIE" and 2 numbers between 1-60 the first for how many seconds I hold the wedgie for and the 2nd for how many minutes I leave it in for

"PLUG" and I will plug myself × number of hours up to 12

"SUCK" and I will suck my dildo for x number of minutes up to 15

"FINGER" X Y, and I will finger my ass with X fingers for Y minutes

"SPANK" [implement] and I will spank my ass 50 times...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Lost an Anal Slave Dare in a Cam Thread

Posted 08-19-2016 at 04:34 PM by SoloPlayMate44

So I had posted in this Webcam dare head to head type thread. My post was that the loser had to be the winners anal slave on cam for 20 min. And wouldn't you know it....I lost.

The winner wasted no time when we got on cam, and after showing all my toys said "Well of course the biggest one" This was alittle unnerving because it had been a while since I had had it in me (7.5x(1.75tip-1.25base taper).

He told me to insert it right away, so I lubed...
Posted in Completed Dares