Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > SoloPlayMate44

Rate this Entry

November 2016

Posted 11-21-2016 at 08:57 PM by SoloPlayMate44
Updated 11-21-2016 at 09:10 PM by SoloPlayMate44

11/20/16

"Stuff yourself full with ice and put on panties and hold it for an hour."

This was the first time I had done an ICE dare in a while so I had forgotten how cold it really was!!! I stripped in my room and put on my blue lace thong panties. Then I went to the kitchen and pulled the ice tray out of the freezer, squatted in the middle of the kitchen and took out the first ice cube. It was much colder than I had remembered when I first put it to my hole! After being startled by the temp i quickly pushed it in, followed by the 2nd 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, and lastly the 10th. At this point my ass was freezing and my hole was numb.... I could feel the cold in my whole midsection. The pain and extreme cold subsided after about 20 min, but then I was tasked with holding in all the melted water for another 40 min! I couldn't do it, and only made it to the 45 min mark on my hour... I will be posting asking for a punishment for failing to complete the dare.

Punishment Me For This Failure
Posted in Completed Dares
Views 2051 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Wow: I'd give you great credit to succeed for 45 minutes instead. Never brought it so far, and would probably even be anxious about health issues. But I suppose I just had to work up in numbers and try it out.

Take care