Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

As Michael Jordan said...

Posted 02-17-2011 at 10:22 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

I'm back

That is all
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Life <3

Posted 02-17-2011 at 05:58 PM by maddy09
Updated 02-19-2011 at 04:05 PM by maddy09

I'm so happy, I finally have a bf and im just really happy, my bf is nice and isnt mean (yay) and the person i love most in the world is ok with it and isnt kinda mad, at least i dont think he is, life hasnt been this good for months so now its just great
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Glee!!!!!

Posted 02-15-2011 at 04:18 PM by Feelin Daring

ok so i don't know how many of you guys have watched Glee but i'm pretty much an obssesive "Gleek". i honestly don't know why i love it so much. idk if it's:
1. the amazing renditions of modern as well as classic songs
2. the varitety of songs (i.e. showtunes, classic rock, and R&B all in one episode)
3. the amazingly amazing cast of actors and actresses many of which are insanely attractive
4. Puck and Mike Chang's abs (you have to have seen them to get how
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Yay!

Posted 02-12-2011 at 05:02 PM by maddy09

Im so happy,
I now have a Pein.
I'm such a geek, my friends and I are really in to cosplay and I have been looking for someone to be my Pein for a year, and i finally found one through my friend kira, so im just so happy, lol that was me blabbing about my life, hope it was satisfactory
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

This Just Pisses Me Off....

Posted 02-11-2011 at 11:09 PM by MetalGreek (MG BLog)

http://documentaryheaven.com/louis-t...y-in-america/#

these people are literally brainwashing others to join this shit....i hate these people >< (and that's hard for me to hate someone)
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Happy happy happy

Posted 02-08-2011 at 05:51 PM by maddy09

Well, this is my stupid way of telling everyone to be happy, sooooooooooooo everyone better be happy. Or else *grr face*

I'm really happy, and I dont really have a reason, which is good. I have a great guy friend, and a best friend that is amazing and life is good.

Soo how are your guys lifes, hope that happy
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

me and my friend-holding our pee update

Posted 02-06-2011 at 12:27 PM by Feelin Daring

so we finished our contest. i lost !
so for punishment she could do whatever she wanted to me for an hour so she tied me to my bed on my back and spanked me for at least ten minutes hard. that must've been over 150 spanks! then she put me in a wedgie with ice in the back to stay in for the rest of hour. bbbbrrrr! it was cold! but at the very end i had to pee again and she got me a pot and she tickled me and pushed on my bladder until i peed myself again. finally she let me go and i could...
Posted in Uncategorized