Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > sparklystar

Rate this Entry

13th November

Posted 12-14-2014 at 12:28 AM by sparklystar

Morning,

So yesterday was my step-sister's birthday. I also received several messages from my Master/boyfriend. I got up as normal, had a shower and wrote 'slut' and 'whore' on the respective thighs and breasts. I was the first one up as it was a Saturday which meant I had peace and quiet while I had my breakfast cereal out of a a bowl on the floor with no hands. While eating I received the first message from Master.

What are you wearing today?

I replied that I was wearing jeans, a bra and a partially see-through top. He wasn't very happy at this.

I thought I had a say in what you wore?

I was a little bit worried that I had upset him and I explained that yes, he did. So he told me to go upstairs and strip until he messaged me with what I could wear. So I did as instructed and waited. I was waiting over half an hour which made me nervous as I could hear the others getting up. When I finally got a text he told me to put on leggings, a short skirt and my partially see through top with no underwear. He also said that when going out that evening to celebrate my step-sister's 18th I was not allowed to wear underwear or leggings like I had originally planned. This was a worry as the dress I was wearing is a very short pinafore dress which I have to wear a t-shirt underneath otherwise you can see all of my back and my side boobs.

He then sent me a further message after I had blogged about the previous day - and yes I had blogged naked with nipple clamps and vibe on, same as today.

Why have you not told everyone when you asked to go to the toilet, what I made you do or your advent dare? Also why have you not told everyone how you slept, I know it is boring because you slept peacefully in pyjamas because you aren't following any rules while at home but your readers deserve to know you ungrateful slut. Don't make me give you a punishment.

I felt really guilty about not blogging properly, especially considering that a couple of my rules can't be completed while at home - monthly cat, weekly master tying me down for 2 hours, Thursday slave. However I didn't have time to edit my previous blog because we were so busy with the 18th birthday. As a result, Master has now forced me to give details of my account to him so he can access this and the site and post as me, making me do dares as punishment for not blogging properly.

So back to yesterday, I needed the toilet three times yesterday and each time Master said I had to strip naked in the bathroom and stuff my panties into my mouth while in there and I wasn't allowed to use toilet paper to wipe. It was disgusting but a punishment I deserved for not telling you lot about the previous days toilet breaks.

I then had to get changed into my dress and I felt like a right slut as my dress only just covered my ass but constantly rose up. My advent dare was to stand up in the restaurant in front of my step-sister's family and for my skirt to have risen so you could see my ass or my clean shaven pussy. (I was allowed to remove the writing for this). So i did it as we were leaving and my poor dad almost had a heart attack that his 'innocent' daughter wasn't wearing underwear and shaved her pussy.

I then took my brother and youngest step-sister home and was told I had to administer 100 spanks to my clit as punishment for bad blogging.

I then proceeded to bed, dressed in my warm pyjamas for a nice night's sleep.

write again soon,
Sparklystar

P.S: If you see any posts in this colour (not bold) it is Master.
Posted in Daily blogs
Views 956 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    So what you think, did someone really noticed your naughty secret, that you didnīt wear any underwear?

It must have driven your mind totally crazy beeing around your Family barely covered by the thin fabric and each step or movement you do Forces the Dress to reveal some more Skin. To feel the air everywhere must have teased you like hell.
    Posted 12-19-2014 at 01:23 AM by Looking for .. Looking for .. is offline
  2. Old Comment
    My dad did but no one else
  3. Old Comment
    As you keep an eye on your Family while you were out that evening, you think some other passerby or guests might got a nice clear view on your goods and you might not noticed their gazing looks

Maybe this will keep ypur Fantasy and mind busy for a while
    Posted 12-19-2014 at 01:59 AM by Looking for .. Looking for .. is offline
    Updated 12-19-2014 at 02:05 AM by Looking for ..