Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > AnalGirl1

Rate this Entry

Great Kalades Dares 2

Posted 01-22-2014 at 10:00 AM by AnalGirl1

Hi Slut!

I've got a new dare for you involving the results from your last dare.
This time your are not allowed to visit a club, but to visit different public places or your home. You can use any toy you think would be useful, to get the dare done.

40 times touching:
You will slap your butt, tits and pussy 40 times.
After that you will do 4x10 push ups, 4x10 situps, 4x10 hip rises and 4x10 pliet squats.
You have to be completely naked, while you're doing this, or if you are doing it at a gym, you are not allowed to wear any underwear and you have to wear sexy sport clothes)

10 Guys flirting:
You have to hug 10 guys or girls while you're on the edge. (it is irrelevent how many edges you have) You've got 10 minutes or less between each hug.

3 guys touching tits:
I want you to go outside and let your tits grabbed by 3 different girls. It has do be at a public place where people can see you. If you feel uncomfortable doing so, you can flash 3 different people instead for every touching. (So if you like you can flash 3 people and let your tits grabbed 2 times, 6 flashes and 1 person grabbing your boobs or just flash 9 people, it's up to you)

4 kisses:
You have to get 4 orgasms (or edges if you are not allowed to cum)
The catch: you have to get
1 in an elevator (if you dare get completely naked)
1 at a restaurant (while sitting at a table)
1 at a park (wherever you like)
1 at a shop in a dressing room (leave something there, to remember the next customer, that you've been there)
You have to fullfill the tasks in one day. So choose your locations wisely

6 times refuses:
List 12 different dislikes or limits, which you potentelly would like to try out/break. Afterwards i will choose 6 you have to fullfill or you can try to convince me to just choose 3(, be creative by writing your offer).
The task don't have to be sexually or difficult tasks, just everything which comes to your mind.

Extra task:
While you are doing your tasks: If someone ask for a hand- or blowjob, feel free to grant his/her wish, but ask them kindly to write something they like on your body afterwards.

Hi,

Day1: 40 touches / 4 kisses tasks.
I was wearing usual clothes in town and went to a dressing room in a lingerie shop. I tried on the first pair of panties and bra and started masturbating. It took pretty long to get to the first orgasm, and after about 7 minutes a shop assistant (f) asked if everything was fine. So I reached the orgasm after more than 10 minutes, while using a small vibrator, and when i put the underwear off the assistant called again - i should come out - i said i need 2 more minutes, got dressed (while the assistant became angry) and went out. The panties i wore while cumming were pretty wet and the assistant looked at it in a weired way. She became even more angry when i said i dont want to buy anything and she checked my bag when i went out - and yes, she found the vibrator, put it back and told me to never "cum" back :-D
First part of your dare done, and I was already caught.

So later on I went to a park, found an secluded space, laid down and put my hand in my panties. I realy could enjoy this situation! I came within a few minutes, and I'm pretty sure noone noticed.

Then I went to the gym and dressed similiar to this http://i.imgur.com/Icav9.png - usually i just wear this panties for private sports and the top as sports-bra.
So I was dressed like the whore I am.
At a empty toilet i did the 160 spanks (40 on butt, pussy, 2x tits) on my bare skin. The spots became red and my pussy wet xD.
So I went into the training room and startet with my exercises. I couldn't stop thinking about how naughty I must have looked - especially while doing the pliet squats and hip rises *blush*. I don't know exactly when it happened, but at the end i had a huge camel toe in my panties xD and I recognized a few stares (even if it was empty at that time).
When I was showering later two girls came in, and must have seen my red-spanked-skin ... and i had to stop "warming me up" for the next^^.

I got out of the gym, just above the street to a 10-floor building, went in and to the elevators. The usual working-time was over, so i hoped there wouldn't be many people around there.
I stepped into a elevator, pushed "10", lowered my jeans and panties a bit (20 cm) and started masturbating hard with my vibrator.
I reached the 10th floor, the door opened, my pussy still revealed, but no one was there. I pressed "1". Door opened, no one there, "10" i came near the orgasm, and when I was near the edge the elevator stopped at "7". I put up my jeans, not a second to soon. Two men stepped in, elevator driving to 10, me stepping out and waiting a few minutes for the elevator to arrive. While waiting i played with my clit ;-).
Elevator came, i pressed 1 and came during this ride. In that very second the elevator stopped at 3 and I put up the jeans again. A guy stepped in, and my orgasm didn't want to stop! I was still shaking when we reached the bottom and we went out of the building.

About half an hour later i was in a coffee shop (instead of restaurant) and inserted my vibrator on the toilet.
Theres not much more to say - I had a lovely orgasm on a table with people around ( i get used to this ^^) but i think no one noticed. Actually I forgot to take the vibrator out before leaving the shop xD and i had a great way home ( but i didnt cum again).

Day 2: 10 flirts & 3 tit touches

I went to a bar/club at night with a few friends, and i took my vib-egg with me. I can put the egg on a level, where i'm practically permanent on the edge - pretty cruel! - but i did it that evening. I inserted it on a toilett and it took about 10 minutes until i was on the first edge, but from then on i couldn't stop edging! You can barely think, when you're on an edge! But I went around the club and hugged a few people i knew and some strangers who were with them - must have looked pretty weired, but i finished the task quickly - i hope they thought my low-talking-skills at that moment were because of alcohol xD
At that point i was in a super-weired state of mind ^^ but i had a lot of fun ... the constanly edges effected me like a lot of alcohol
So I don't realy know, why I did THIS, but i went to the girls toilett and flashed my tits in there, 4 girls saw me, i started playing with my boobs and asked them if they want to touch. ... I'm so ashamed of this now ...
3 Girls left, but one came to me and didn't just touched them, She grabbed my tits and pushed me against a wall. I was shocked, and in that moment - she slapped my pussy hard and fast ... and i slipped over the edge. I was falling slowly to the ground, as she just laughed and went away. I was laying there for a few minutes - tits exposed - i couldn't realy think - when a group of girls came close to me and asked if i was ok. My Brain slowly get back to work, I said yes, got up with their help and dressed correctly. I said thanks, went into a cubicle and pulled out the still vibrating egg.
When I realised, about half an hour later, I had done 1touch and 6flashes and 10hugs I directly went home into my bed. ... I dreamed about vibrating tits

I'm still ashamed of this, but again:
Thanks Kalade! Your Dares always make me do crazy stuff and feel like a REAL Bitch! And I love it.
So now the last part: I can't write you limits, cause they realy ARE limits, but sex-relevant things i dont like (but i'm not sure about some)are:

being trapped
have to "work" for my way out
someone watching me having sex
bullies (strong idiots/ bodybuilder)
"giving" sex, without "receiving"
mistresses
ass-to-mouth
double-huge penetration
watching others having sex (in real life)
cum eating
gloryholes
beeing paid for any kind of sexual things
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 958 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Another Great report well done on all four reports