Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

A ‘nothing is off limits’ Q&A with an owned, denied sub

Posted 09-19-2023 at 10:52 AM by HiJayJay

What is your slave name and how should you refer to yourself?
My name is slut. Slut must always refer to herself as slut and must also use feminine pronouns. Slut is owned by mistress and obeys any order mistress gives.

How long have you been denied so far?
Slut has been denied orgasms for 63 days so far.

Would you like to cum?
No, Slut does not want to cum. Mistress has helped slut to realise that her pleasure is more important and slut should prioritise...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

AMA/Ask Me Anything: What You Need To Know Before They Get Their Answers (PART 2/2)

Posted 06-11-2014 at 04:27 PM by forrest.livingston8 (Ftl88)
Updated 06-11-2014 at 04:32 PM by forrest.livingston8

As a note in case it doesn't become obvious: This is not an AMA thread. This is an AMA tutorial thread. You may feel free to ask me anything, so long as it stays within the scope of this thread. Otherwise your comment will likely not even get a ransom note.

Introduction

Make sure to have read AMA/Ask Me Anything: What You Need To Know Before They Get To Ask before reading this unless you've already got an AMA up and don't care for to read through the first bit. Otherwise,...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Informative
Old

AMA/Ask Me Anything: What You Need To Know Before They Get To Ask (PART 1/2)

Posted 06-11-2014 at 03:52 PM by forrest.livingston8 (Ftl88)
Updated 06-11-2014 at 04:32 PM by forrest.livingston8

As a note in case it doesn't become obvious: This is not an AMA thread. This is an AMA tutorial thread. You may feel free to ask me anything, so long as it stays within the scope of this thread. Otherwise your comment will likely not even get a ransom note.

Introduction

Ask me anything, words that for some strike fear to the very core of their being while others become aroused at thinking about the idea of being splayed so widely open for others to consume at their leisure....
Distinguished Member
Posted in Informative