Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

1. Old Comment

I will never have an orgasm again

Congratulations for achieving your ultimate fantasy, how's the feeling after more than one month?

Indeed, while this matches your desires, it also deprives your Master of the pleasure to put his fat dick into your cunt and use it for his pleasure. Have you considered the idea to apply of numbing cream on your cunt and clit to prevent you from feeling pleasure and cumming, as a way to let him use your cunt for his amusement? Turning yourself into a sexual toy devoit of perception, would be a good way to show your gratitude to him for having permanently denied you.
  2. Old Comment

Rules [update]

Thank you Sir, for allowing Pluky to share your pictures/video of it occasionally with everyone.

Interesting to hear you doing bisexuality control, sounds like a bit of double denial paired with the more traditional denial! Must be driving you a little crazy XD Looks like a fun rules contract (esp the ownership tokens/collar)

Wishing you the best Pluky! Always enjoyed seeing/hearing about your adventures from time to time.
  3. Old Comment

Giving up control (update)

Lovely report and pics to go with it. Nice to see you enjoying the control.
  4. Old Comment

Regressing

Also just want to reassure you on this.

This is not regressing. You just figured out what you like and don't like. That's a wonderful thing. It is also a great thing that you acknowledged it and expressed it instead of try to make yourself go back.

Keep in mind that you should always have the final say in what you do and not do. You can always expand on the things you aren't comfortable with.
  5. Old Comment

Regressing

Just to add to this... people's preferences fluctuate due to various factors, like mood, external pressures, hormones, etc. and so what you're willing to do one day may not be the same on another day. Limits implies permanence and that may not be the case here.

For me, there are things that are generally fine always and others where I need more "ideal conditions" (i.e. to be happy, healthy, relaxed, turned on, feeling submissive, etc.).

It may be that some of the things you describe fall into the category of limits and others you might enjoy only if the conditions are right.
  6. Old Comment

Regressing

Thank you guys ♥
  7. Old Comment

Regressing

I agree with the two other comments. That's clearly not regressing. Putting more limits just shows you know yourself better. Enjoy evolving
    Posted 02-16-2024 at 05:34 PM by GivingWantingDares GivingWantingDares is offline
  8. Old Comment

Regressing

That's not regressing ... you're evolving. Limits, kinks, and likes are always changing as you gain experience. It's normal.
    Posted 02-16-2024 at 11:58 AM by FrostbittenSoul FrostbittenSoul is online now
  9. Old Comment

Regressing

Nothing wrong with becoming reluctant to do things that you used to be willing to do. You do what's best for you. You have to watch out for your health and safety. Random strangers (online) usually aren't watching out for your safety. So, fully understandable.

Stay true to you.
  10. Old Comment

A weekend in diapers & enema task - kinky 2024 task

well that's some amazing time
    you might wanna do it for a vacation too like a week or such
  11. Old Comment

Giving up control

Sounds like a fun month for you, enjoying your pics on kinktalk also!
  12. Old Comment

Report - swinging wife overnight stay

Please continue sharing your experiences through your blog, it has been enjoyable to follow another Kiwi.

I admit I was curious about how this new relationship would develop but I understand if it is not something you want to blog about.

Thank you for being so open and sharing so much of yourself and your insights from your adventures.
  13. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by CombedThunderclap View Comment
    This is so extreme and... unbelievably hot!!!

A few questions:
    - how would you rate your last orgasm? A you described it, it seems that it was, in itself, unremarkable...
    - If that is the case, isn't it perversely satisfying that - while giving up with your pleasure - your last go at it wasn't even an amazing experience? That your orgasms kind of "fizzled" away, rather then explode with a loud "booooom!"?
    - how do you feel like, thinking that its memory is going to necessarily fade away, up to the point that you'll barely be able to remember how does having one feels like?
    Thank you

As strange as it may sound, I would rate this orgasm as 10/10 because it was so nondescript.

I'm happy that it just "fizzled away" instead of the big "Kaboom" and didn't even expect a big one.
    I'm happy that it was a soft one that let ripples of pleasure flow through my whole body because it damped my hormone levels instead of crashing it.
    And as such it was perfect for my final orgasm.

But I'm not giving up my pleasure, I'm just giving up the orgasms.
    And by doing so I give my arousal, horniness, and sexuality all the room it needs to grow and flourish. While in return I'm are rewarded with pleasures far greater than a fleeting, isolated orgasm.

Of course I'm a bit sad that his cock will never fill and stretch my cunt again, to be honest.
    But mostly I'm relieved.
    Every time Master fucked me I couldn't enjoy because I was worried that maybe I was tipping over.
    Every time my Owners edged me I was hoping that they let me cum but also afraid that maybe they let me cum. Being denied is very confusing

Now there is no "maybe" anymore, the confusion is gone.
  14. Old Comment

This is so extreme and... unbelievably hot!!!

A few questions:
    - how would you rate your last orgasm? A you described it, it seems that it was, in itself, unremarkable...
    - If that is the case, isn't it perversely satisfying that - while giving up with your pleasure - your last go at it wasn't even an amazing experience? That your orgasms kind of "fizzled" away, rather then explode with a loud "booooom!"?
    - how do you feel like, thinking that its memory is going to necessarily fade away, up to the point that you'll barely be able to remember how does having one feels like?
    Posted 02-04-2024 at 09:25 AM by CombedThunderclap CombedThunderclap is offline