Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > My life under the rule of my Queen Mistress

My experiences with my Mistress
Rate this Entry

Day 4 of Puppy Training

Posted 07-12-2014 at 03:29 PM by Nzrunner

Day 4 of Puppy Training:

Last night of fun and a special surprise!

Tonight was the last chance Mistress and I would have to play before I was gone for a week on vacation. The original plan was for some more training but do to some shall we say sudden new developments things changed for the better! I ended up having a playmate for the evening whom for now will remain anonymous until maybe she decides to write about her side of the experience.

After some hesitations, much talk and excitement I finally made it home from work to start. My first task was to insert a piece of ice up my ass and then plug myself with whichever plug I chose. I decided on my metal plug as it is both my favorite and the most comfortable to wear. I have only done ice play a few times but as it seems to be a favorite of Mistress's I am sure I will become an expert with it. Once the ice was inside (freezing my poor hole in the process) and I was plugged it was time for my training!

Mistress decided that this pup needed some more practice with tricks so I was to do 20 repetitions of pawing (lifting first one then the other), playing dead, chasing my tail, twirling (getting up on my hind legs then jumping and spinning) and finally "sitting pretty (i think this is her favorite). While I was doing my training Mistress spent time giving a few tasks to the anonymous girl. It was so much fun doing these with no one home as I could really just let myself go with no fear of being caught. My favorite by far was chasing my tail i got so dizzy and could never quite catch the darn thing! Oh well, I finished my trick training and while panting laid out on the floor to await the promised competition!

Mistress set up a competition for me and the girl with the winner getting to orgasm! What incentive I was determined to win but was so excited just to play a game that I was wagging my tail and could hardly sit still while receiving instructions. We were each to insert 2 ice cubes up our asses whomever had there's melt first and expelled the water would win! At the count of five by Mistress we inserted. Well I tried to insert I actually dropped the first piece and lost time having to grab it again. It was so cold and with what was now pieces two and three in me it was acting like an enema and I had to go. I began slowly expelling the ice cold water trying not to let any non melted ice out. Unfortunately not only did a piece come out but hers melted first anyway. As a result Mistress said we would be doing more ice training when I get back, i would not be allowed to cum until I get back, I must do 1 min of ass fingering and 10 edges each day while I am gone. It was a tough loss but it was so much fun playing against some one that it was worth it.

Little puppy in training,
Nzunner
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 733 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Sounds like you had fun! How do you do these sessions? Do you talk to each other over a program or text each other or something? Also was your playmate someone you knew or just another person who was participating.

I'm interested in possibly doing something like this.
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by DLdapper View Comment
    Sounds like you had fun! How do you do these sessions? Do you talk to each other over a program or text each other or something? Also was your playmate someone you knew or just another person who was participating.

I'm interested in possibly doing something like this.

Normally these are just "tasks" that Mistress gives me to do. I do them at night once my family is a sleep and then write up the reports. This particular one we were able to do over kik. While I was doing my tasks Mistress was "playing" with the other person. Once I was done we then did our competition with Mistress messaging us our instructions and us providing feedback during. My playmate was someone that I already knew through get dare that I introduced to my Mistress once I found out about her love of puppy play too. I hope this answers your questions.

Pup in training,
    Nzrunner