Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

I have a Very wet pussy right now

Posted 07-03-2011 at 09:11 PM by Pupwhore

I am a very naughty cum bucket. All I ever think about is sex, my pussy is constantly wet. I masterbate at every chance I get and I NEVER wear panties. I'm usually always touching my pussy. I always want to be spanked and controlled. I'm soo naughty and I need to be punished severly but I don't have anyone strict enough :/ what should this dumb whore do?
I just want to be gangbanged.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I like to lick ass

Posted 06-30-2011 at 06:36 PM by Pupwhore

I am a nasty dirty slut. I'm useless. My only purpose is to please others. I don't deserve any type of pleasure. All I am is 3 holes for huge cocks to get off with and a tongue to please dicks and pussies. I want to be a full time slave. I want to be a sex servant. I need someone to tell me what to do, when to do it, and how to do it at every second of the day. I want to lick cum off people's ass holes, I want to lick up piss off a toilet seat, I wanna be made to wear a diaper all day and not be allowed...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I am a sexy slutty puppy

Posted 06-21-2011 at 02:40 PM by Pupwhore

I am a naughty little puppy whore
I am q naughty little puppy whore
I love to eat pussy
I love to eat pusst
I love to eat pussy
I love to eat pussy
I love to eat pussy
I love to lick ass
I love to lick ass
I love to lick ass
I love to lick ass
I love to lick ass
I love to suck big huge cock
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My submissive Thursday part 1.

Posted 06-03-2011 at 10:45 AM by Pupwhore

Hello everyone. I would just love to tell you all about my very exciting day that I had yesterday. It all started Wednesday night when me and my best friend Stacy were having a girls night and I got very drunk and Stacy doesn't really drink so she was completely sober. While I was over her house drunk i completely confessed my whole bdsm lifestyle and showed her getdare. She acted like she was totally into it and we started kissing and she took some pictures of me naked and masterbating. I passed out...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Puppy whore blog #1

Posted 05-23-2011 at 04:13 PM by Pupwhore

I am a slut and a whore and I love it. I love the feel of my wet pussy juices running down my leg every day. I masterbate at least twice a day with permission of my master. I love dressing like a slut and being humiliated and degraded. I love to lick pussy and ass as well as sick dick. I live to please everyone who asks for pleasure. Send me degrading messages and rules to control me 24/7
Posted in Uncategorized