Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Iodine the urinal princess

Posted 03-14-2014 at 10:25 PM by Iodine

Hello everyone,

it has recently gotten these punishments:
  • Drink 50 ml of your own pee
  • Shower your hair with pee
It prepared a cup for the first one to pee in. The pee was all yellowy and concentrated. It surely would taste worse than the usual pee-tea (tea made with pee+water).
But it had to drink the pee. And so it did! It hated the taste at first, but it also made it feel like a urinal (which is a pervy fantasy it already had for a long time). It strangely liked it
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Miss Squishys point of view

Posted 11-24-2013 at 03:13 PM by Iodine

*Just to clarify before i start with this, i have been ordered to make a blog post report daily discussing Miss Squishy's Experiences in this thread here *Bloop* So i shall.

Dairy page 1

This morning began with the pink ape thing rudely waking me up, No he didn't just shout in my ear... He mounted me again... I dont know why he does so, but... he has only finished a few times on me and after those times he never looks satisfied, yet strangely hungry, he licks it up if he...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I am a sissy princess

Posted 11-13-2013 at 01:13 PM by Iodine

*sigh* lets get this over with.

Hi im iodine or as i prefer to be called princess asshole the fifth, why do i prefer to be called that. Because im a huge sissy, i just love wearing a tiara it makes me feel so right inside. I just love feeling like a cute little princess, it makes me feel powerful yet vulnerable aswell. Powerful because it means A) i have a lot of political sway and B) I am soon to be queen so i will rule all!, yet vulnerable, A) I am a guy so if anyone found out about...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Kittens begging.

Posted 11-11-2013 at 11:21 AM by Iodine

Just posting this here, so you can all see how well he begs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittenlicks
Please please please don't post to my thread and stop me from having clothes. I'm so sorry for doing that to you but I let you pee in the end... I was nice! You should be too.

Really, please don't ban me from clothes again. I'm so, so horny and I can barely keep my hands off of myself as it is. I don't want to disobey Sharp and be punished just because you want to get your revenge. ;_; I'm grinding against
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

What im listening too

Posted 11-06-2013 at 03:00 PM by Iodine
Updated 11-06-2013 at 03:02 PM by Iodine

Since im bored i thought id give hypno files another shot. Even though i find them monotonous at times.

So i thought id list what im listening too right now and why.

Cals curse. 06/11/2013 Why? Becuase ive been cumming without permission and failing chastity so much, that i just thought i better up and do something about it. So why not listen to a file which outright bans cumming without permisson.

Im going to try it once a day for a month and see if...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Likes/Limits V2

Posted 11-01-2013 at 10:45 AM by Iodine
Updated 09-27-2016 at 11:05 AM by Iodine

Iodine's note of noteyness. CONSIDER THIS LIST PURE TRASH RIGHT NOW, I'LL UPDATE IT IF I DECIDE TO START PLAYING HERE AGAIN AND USE THIS ONE AS A BASE.

Because After looking at my limits i sort of hated how much of a lazy idiot i was and how i havent updated them or changed them in a while i thought i might as well remake them in detail. Seriously it was like bleh a copy of my old signature when i ran out of room.

So to all of you i welcome you...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Since its the cool thing to do

Posted 10-06-2013 at 05:41 PM by Iodine

Heres the results from this quiz

You Scored as Experimental

Merriam-Webster: experimental- 1. made or done in order to see how well something works 2. using a new way of doing or thinking about something (category in quiz to scale extremes)

Experimental 96%
Exhibitionist / Voyeur 93%
Switch 86%
Masochist 75%
Submissive 75%
Sadist 64%
Bondage 64%
Dominant 57%
Vanilla 36%

Hmm seems about...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized