Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Iodine

Rate this Entry

Weight loss. Round three.

Posted 10-25-2015 at 01:55 AM by Iodine
Updated 12-20-2015 at 11:30 AM by Iodine

Yep, another blog on this, sorry for the last one being so completely full of failure but I think ive got that sorted now.

Anyway now for a update but first heres the usual stats.

Starting weight: 98.5kg
Current weight: 66.5 kg
1st Goal: 85kg Met
2nd goal <80kg Met
3rd goal 75kg Met!
fourth goal, 69 dude!
fifth and probably final goal (although that tends to change as soon as I get close to it), 65kg
Final goal for realzies. 62kgs.

25/10/2015

Finally progress.

Im down to 66.5 kg, ive also fixed one of the major problems ive been having. As it turns out feeling like your lips are about to crack open having a god awful taste in your mouth constantly, constantly craving food and feeling generally like you are going to collapse are not normal things. Who would have guessed. Ive started taking multivits lately and those problems seem to have disappeared so yay.

Also on another note I decided to cut out most of the caffeine from my diet as ive been taking waaaay to much of the stuff. I stopped about a month ago, and im no longer getting that holy shit theres too many people here i must get out of here RIGHT THE FUCK NOW feeling I got when I went anywhere and I can actually concentrate on things now. I honestly didnt think it was causing me so much problems until I stopped but hey ho. Id honestly recomend that everyone gives it up but thats just me.

So all in all, this is a yay post. If things keep going as they are going I expect to completely beat my next goal of 65kg before the end of the year.

12/11/2015

Yeah ive given up on the whole 65kg goal for this year, long story short I went down to my grans for a week and well grans being grans, a case of all the food happened.

My plan is to just keep cutting until Christmas and not worry about it. I'll weigh myself next time on either the day before Christmas or the day i leave to go home for Christmas.

04/12/2015

Yeah guys im done, Im going on maintenance for the forseable future, im just sick of counting i just feel like im trapped and im just done with it for now. Yep im week willed, yep I suck. But honestly I don't see the point any more.

I'll continue it again when im more motivated to do so, but for now im going on maintenance. Iodine out, sorry for being such a fucking failure.

05/12/2015

Since im getting no where with this, its time for a completely new game plan.

Step 1: Maintenance till the end of the year enjoy new year and Christmas like a normal human being. Okay as normal as I can make myself seem.

Step 2: 200 calorie cut, yes I know it'll take ages to get to my final goal but its better than not getting there at all.

Step 3: Six months later. Profit

See this plan is foolproof.
Just wait until I fuck it up somehow.

20/12/2015

Ill confess in the last week I sorta gave up for a bit, im going to gain alot of weight over christmas anyway as im going to be at my grans and she puts on a amazing spread so I sorta just went screw it for this week and ate whatever i wanted to get over my cravings, im not weighing myself untill after christmas. Why because I dont want to be constantly thinking about it.

I'll admit i dont regret stopping for a week, my libido is up majorly because of it, i mean really theres been days lately where all I wanted to do all day was masturbate and I did. :$ Compaired to what ive been like lately where I could go weeks without even giving a shit about that and to be honest while this is embarrassing and I hate to admit it even here but I had to put real effort to just get it up. That and im feeling alot better in general right now so yeah while I know it sounds like im making excuses again I dont care, im the only one I have to answer to for this and well right now a break is totally freaking worth it.

For the record just to clarify im not giving up. Far from it, im going to start cutting again next year or when I come back from my grans and hopefully loose the weight I put on by my birthday in february. I know this is all going to put me back a lot, like a whole lot and I know alot of you guys are going to be disappointed in me. Okay id be honestly surprised if anyone who/if they read this really expected anything from me at this point after the ways its been going lately.

Thats all I got.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2397 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Look at you go! So very proud of you, congratulations!
  2. Old Comment
    Whoa! You've lost a lot of weight! Being an, ummm, uninformed (I found a nicer word!), American, I had to look up the equivalent in pounds. You should be so proud! I'm glad you got your health problems under control, too... that didn't sound pleasant.
  3. Old Comment
    That is an amazing accomplishment! Since you are cutting out caffeine make sure you are drinking other types of liquids. Dehydration could be causing some of your issues. You are in the home stretch now!
  4. Old Comment
    Thanks everyone.