Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 5 votes, 4.20 average.

Practicing my safeword: Relentless teasing

Posted 12-07-2014 at 12:08 AM by Butterfly
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:36 AM by Butterfly

After my week of switching with Asslvr, we realized it was something we both really enjoyed, and so we decided to continue to do it on a regular basis. Every other week, I get to control Asslvr on Friday and Saturday. I love having control and teasing and taunting and torturing my wonderfully devious man, but at the same time, I also miss having my rules.

So as I started to tease him relentlessly on Friday morning, I was weakened and he somehow manipulated me into agreeing that I would wait until Friday night when he could hear me before I got to cum. *sigh*

Stupid me, I shared this news with Shadowice0823. He of course started to verbally tease me and tell me all of the things that he would have me do if I was his sub (of course after getting to know each other, he knows exactly what buttons to push). The verbal teasing, coupled with the fact that Asslvr had me go to bed after making myself wet and horny, was already starting to take its toll.

Shadow asked me if he could be in charge of teasing me, and after discussing it with Asslvr, it was decided. Shadow came up with an elaborate plan of teases. He was going to give me a new task to complete every hour, but first he wanted me to change out of my black panties, and put on a pair that would show off my soon to be growing wet spot.

This is how our day went (taken directly from our skype chat entitled “Killing Butterfly with Horniness):

[1:09 PM] Shadowice: First hour we will start out slowly I want you to spend the next 5 minutes either rubbing or using a vibe on the top of your panties no going inside them yet :P If you edge stop for 20 seconds then start again

[1:09 PM] Butterfly: oh my goodness I might die

[1:32 PM] Butterfly: I was a bit delayed, but just finished. I decided to use my little bullet vibe. I set the timer for 5 minutes and I turned it on high and started rubbing my clit on the outside of my panties. I soooo badly wanted to put it inside my panties. I could feel them getting wetter and wetter. I was starting to get close right around the 4 minute mark, but kept going knowing that I couldn't cum without my trigger word. I probably held the edge for 45 seconds or so before the timer went off.

[1:32 PM] Butterfly: I so badly want to cum right now. My clit is aching and throbbing wanting to be touched

[1:53 PM] Asslvr: Mmmm sweetie you know how much I love thinking of you in wet panties.... sooo horny and wanting to cum! Being able to feel the wetness between your legs…

[1:54 PM] Butterfly: i'm going to die. I want to cum so bad

[1:56 PM] Shadowice: I got her to change panties just so she could notice the wetspot and tell you all about it!

[2:00 PM] Shadowice: http://info.stylee32.net/Advice/Dati...%20bondage.jpg there we go that seems like best tutorial but I want you to add a knot around your clit for it you will have to strip and put it on under all your clothes but your panties we want to keep those nice and wet :P

[2:01 PM] Butterfly: eeeeeeeeeeeeeek

[2:15 PM] Shadowice: we are adding the small plug to her harness as well because she mentioned some cleaning

[2:35 PM] Asslvr: Mmmm yummy! I can picture you sweetie so wet and horny in the harness with the plug cleaning.... so hot!

[3:01 PM] Butterfly: I'm dying

[3:03 PM] Asslvr: How does the harness feel sweetie?

[3:08 PM] Butterfly: Good but so freaking torturous. And I have to pee

[3:10 PM] Asslvr: Well.... if it were up to me... i would ask you to pee with the harness on....

[3:13 PM] Butterfly: Oh my god. Are you serious?

[3:14 PM] Asslvr: Yes... but it's not up to me.. is it?

[3:15 PM] Butterfly: Yikes. Ya but … Yikes.

[3:27 PM] Butterfly: Can I take the harness off? Please?

……………………………………………………………………………

At this point I had a bit of a meltdown and got really close to saying my safeword. After a phone call with Asslvr, I was able to calm down. Part of the problem at this point was that I was conflicted. I was technically in control, but I knew what would make Asslvr happy, but without him telling me to do it, I just couldn't do it. I needed somebody to take charge of me, and Asslvr was technically not in control, neither was Shadow. I had Asslvr take over and tell me that I wasn’t allowed to cum until he got home, and he told me how proud he was and how much he believed in me. He also gave me permission to take off the harness, take the plug out and go pee.

After talking with Shadow, we continued ...

[4:17 PM] Shadowice: Since I have nearly killed you getting you all worked up like this today, I need you to go get some ice for me to help cool yourself down! You are to suck on each cube for about 10-20 seconds to make it nice and smooth, then use it to cool down your over heated body. Rub the cubes on your nipples, clit, stuff your pussy with them, and any other places that are over heated :P You can put a towel down so you don’t make a mess. you have to tell us what you do with each piece of ice :P

[4:20 PM] Butterfly: Can I use a vibe?

[4:20 PM] Shadowice: yep I will allow use of the vibe anything that gets you extra worked up outside of cumming is allowed!

[4:20 PM] Butterfly: Thank you

[4:21 PM] Shadowice: just make sure to get those nipples nice and hard with the ice at some point because everyone loves pointy nipples!

[4:21 PM] Butterfly: :$

[4:42 PM] Butterfly: Fuck that was cold. I sucked on a piece of ice for about 20 seconds and then rubbed it along my breasts. I sucked on another piece and then rubbed them both on my nipples, making them both very hard. The dripping water down my tummy and sides killed me more than the coldness on my nipples. I trailed the ice down my tummy and circled my clit with it, before slipping both pieces inside of me. The cold achyness was unbearable so I turned on my small bullet vibe. As I used one hand to play with the vibe on my clit, I took another piece and rubbed it around my nipples. I edged and then I slipped the piece inside me as well. I continued to play with the vibe, edging 4 times before all of the ice melted.

[4:49 PM] Butterfly: I am so ready to burst

[4:49 PM] Butterfly: I want to cum so badly

[4:49 PM] Butterfly: I am so wet

[4:49 PM] Butterfly: and horny

[4:49 PM] Butterfly: and I need to cum

[4:49 PM] Butterfly: both of you suck

[4:49 PM] Butterfly: you are both evil and mean

[4:49 PM] Butterfly: ARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGG

[4:50 PM] Asslvr: Your doing such a good job sweetie♡ I am very proud of you!

[4:53 PM] Shadowice: That sounds so very fun and torturous! I will give you a break for an hour 6 is when it gets fun

[5:16 PM] Butterfly: Thank you

[5:17: PM] Butterfly: Asslvr come home and save me

[5:18 PM] Asslvr: A couple more hours sweetie

[5:20 PM] Shadowice: Did you tell him the 6pm fun!

[5:20 PM] Butterfly: :$

[5:20 PM] Butterfly: No

[5:20 PM] Butterfly: :$:$:$

[5:20 PM] Butterfly: I don't know if I can do it

[5:20: PM] Shadowice: At 6 she has to put the benwa balls in until you are home!

[5:22 PM] Butterfly: Shadow ... I don't know if I can

[5:30 PM] Shadowice: All I ask is that you try your best for me

…………………………………………………………………………...

At 6:00 I put the benwa balls in. Shadow and I were also talking in a separate chat, and we had discussed my safe words. I have two: one means I am overwhelmed and I need to slow down, and the other means that I need to stop immediately.

Some of you may remember a little while ago, I had an incident where a custom edge was too overwhelming but I didn’t use my safe word. I hesitated and I ended up breaking down after the task. It is something I have been wanting to work on, especially before Asslvr comes to visit, and we hopefully push my limits. So, Shadow and I talked and I told him about my safewords and I told him he can push me until I had to say a safeword.

So I gave him permission to push me. I wanted to say my safe word.

I was already so worked up and horny, I was demanding that Asslvr fly to me right now. I was ready to call the airline and change his flight because I needed him right at that very moment. But of course that wasn’t possible. So I held the balls inside me. My muscles clenched around them, my panties soaking wet, my clit throbbing and aching, counting down the clock until Asslvr would be home from work to hear me cum. And then Asslvr said he was going to be late coming home from work and I couldn’t handle it anymore and finally I said it. I said it out loud first, but then I typed it to Asslvr and to Shadow at the same time.

When I said it I started hyperventilating and breathing so fast, a bit of a panic. But the two of them were amazing. Shadow told me to breath and take them out. Take a minute to calm down and then he talked it out with me. Asslvr messaged me and told me how good I did, and how proud he was of me. Their support and care made it so much easier.

I am so glad that I was able to say my safeword. I needed it. I needed to establish that trust in myself. To know that if I needed to, I had it in me to say the safeword. And Asslvr needed to have that trust in me too. I still need practice, but I am so glad that I said it. Next time will only be easier. And hopefully next time will be when Asslvr is here pushing me to my limits in person, and he is able to catch me when I fall into that panic. I want to be pushed and explore my limits, and I can't do that if I am not comfortable saying my safeword.

Oh .. and of course the story ends with an absolutely amazing orgasm. Asslvr came home and listened to me cum before he had dinner. And then after he was done dinner, I got to cum 3 more times. I went to sleep all worn out and with orgasm brain. That is as close as you can get to a happily ever after.
Views 1238 Comments 9
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 9

Comments

1. Old Comment
    All i can say that Shadow is a meanie :P

Naww but im glad you got a nice release afterwards :3
    I recently had alot of teasing and it ended with a RO which was ordered but hell I felt how awesome it couldve been :C

Happy orgasms
  2. Old Comment
    Ooohh, this sounds so amazing! Shadow is maybe a tiny bit of a meanie, but one of those ones you can't help but love.

Also, good for you in saying your safeword and restoring faith in yourself.
  3. Old Comment
    I am totally innocent and not a meanie! I just love to tease way more then the normal person. My ideal session would end with the girl begging for orgasms and from there I would decide if she gets none, one, or all she could handle from the quality of her begging! Brooke has me all figured out and usually ends up with all she can handle.

Anyway thanks to Asslvr and Butterfly for giving me the chance to tease you some it was plenty of fun that left you a horny mess! To be fair when I gave you the option of a light gentle tease with your fingers or vibe you picked vibe, then begged for the vibe again with the ice so technically its all your fault.... I just gave the initial suggestions. Thats what im going with and your mind ran with it!
  4. Old Comment
    I absolutely love this and that you had so much faith in the boys being able to push you to that point. I love how upfront and honest you were and how you used this as an opportunity for growth.

I absolutely love you and am so happy this turned out so well!
  5. Old Comment
    Good for you! I think you did a wonderful job. And I'm very glad you got to cum after.

And Shadow: 'perfectly innocent'? I laughed out loud. Blog posts on your innocence, or it didn't happen
    Posted 12-07-2014 at 12:54 PM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  6. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by naughtylittlegirl View Comment
    And Shadow: 'perfectly innocent'? I laughed out loud. Blog posts on your innocence, or it didn't happen
    Oooh, innocent Shadow posts! I look forward to this!
  7. Old Comment
    That's a great story, I love how they pushed you, but it sounds like they were still really sweet about it, and I think you should be very proud of using your safe word!
  8. Old Comment
    @ST - Shadow IS a meanie. I have never had a ruined orgasm, doesn't sound fun.

@Lyss - I know. I find that even though he teases me relentlessly, I can't help but go back for more. Thank you. It was hard, but so worth it.

@Shadow - You are a meanie, but a meanie that Iove. You did give me the option, but all I wanted at the time was the vibes and I didnt even think of the consequences. It is not ALL my fault. Don't blame it all on me Mister.

@Saddi - I love you too. I wouldn't give up control to just anybody, and I know asslvr wouldn't let me hand the reigns over to many people either, but I have come to get to know Shadow and trust him and it really paid off.

@NLG - Thank you. I think that we need to see some innocent posts from shadow as well. Until I see it, I won't believe it.

@JJ - They both like to pretend they are evil and scary, but really they are big softies (shhh don't tell them I told you. I am also very proud of myself for using my safeword.
  9. Old Comment
    Hmm, I have no idea what you are talking about with your safeword *shifty eyes* ... It really is scary, I haven't had to use one yet, and thought nothing of it really. But in our discussions I realize it is important for both sides to know it is there AND will be used if necessary. I can't say I'm looking forward to our safeword training (can't say I'm not either ...) But I do recognize it's importance!