Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Masochistic Tit Slut

Intially this blog will catalogue the reports of punishments that I will endure between 30th May and 5th June. After that.....who knows where it will go!
Rate this Entry

Likes, Dislikes, Limits etc...

Posted 05-30-2015 at 01:27 PM by Tit Slut
Updated 06-02-2015 at 09:07 AM by Tit Slut

As there is a limit in the signature section I decided that it would be better to put details of likes, dislikes etc here so that I can provide you with the fullest information. I hope this helps!
  • Limits - Public (Master wants to push this limit), Permanent, Blood, Needles, Anal (for Master ONLY), Cam, Skype, Yahoo, Kik (or any messenger), watersports, scat, photos/videos

• Dislikes - Electro on tits, nipples (is learning to like electro insertions), Clover Clamps, Nipple weighting/stretching, Icyhot, Edging, Humiliation, Cold/ice

• Likes - tit and nipple torture/abuse, flogging and impact play, Orgasm denial,

• Has available - Fetish Fantasy shock therapy kit (see here for details), pegs, icyhot, Clover clamps (with and without connecting chain), Mawr Clamps that weights can be attached to, Magnetic Nipple Clamps (these are strong a 1.4kg pull), string (smooth and course), Elastic Bands, Impact tools (floggers, canes etc.. Master only can wield them)
Views 1555 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments