Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Dare Reports

Rating: 9 votes, 4.56 average.

Report - Naked erotic massage

Posted 10-28-2023 at 08:01 AM by SilverBlue
Updated 10-28-2023 at 03:30 PM by SilverBlue

This post is following on from my last blog post and you know the drill, read that first if you haven’t already (it’ll give you some context as to what’s happening here).

It was several days since Master told me I'd be with a swinging couple. To adjust to the idea of being with another woman, I thought of situations I'd been in before. I’d had laser hair removal done, which for anyone who has been through the process (or waxing) knows, involves having a trained technician up close to your genitalia. So, having a woman do it is probably the preference for most women. I’d say the same thing is also true about medical exams and should be true about massages!

She watched me nude, climbing up onto the table. Then I lay face down on the table, arms by my sides. I don't really know what to expect next. She asks if I’ve ever had a tantra or yoni massage before. I wasn’t sure what tantra meant, tantric, like spiritual maybe? Anyway, I’d been given massages before.

“Kinda, I guess, but I’m fine with trying something new!”

“Wonderful” she turns on some tranquil music. “This will be quite intimate, I hope you enjoy it and relax. It’ll be a good opportunity to get you familiar to my ‘touch’.”

“Thanks!” gosh I’m so awkward, thanks? For what? Anyway...

Closing my eyes, my other senses take over. I smell the calming scent of lavender in the room. Oil drizzles over my back. I feel the touch of her fingers as they massage into my shoulder blades and neck. Her hands moving down my back, kneading my lower back and butt. The oil and her touch feel good, I let out a sigh. She hears me.

“I used to do physio for a number of years, before getting into the spiritual side of massaging. Tantra and Yoni massages, that sort of thing. How’s that feel?”

“Nice.” I say. Nice, nice nicety nice.

She continues massaging my butt and thighs, kneading my muscles firmly. I’ll admit it feels great.

“Mmmm, mmmmm” she hums, the soft sound is soothing, kinda like a cat’s purr can be.

Hands sliding back up to my butt, rolling up and down and up and down, her fingers slipping down to my pussy lips. Fingers massaging the folds around my pussy so gently. Her fingers are so close to entering me, gosh. She briefly repeats the motions from my neck, working my muscles all the way down my body, now massaging my feet. The smells, the music, the warm oils, and the firm touch - it feels blissful.

“Ahhh” I can’t hold back making a little sigh.

“Gooood, that’s it, relax your body, feel all that tension you have leaving your body, surrender.”

“I’ll try to.” I whisper back.

Fingers are slipping down around my pussy again, this time both her oiled thumbs slip inside my pussy with her finger tips squeezing together around my clit, her thumbs start tugging open my vagina just below my perineum...

She taps my butt.

“Can I get you to roll over, please?”

I do, like the consenting little whore I am. I have to face her now and I can watch her touching my nude, oiled body. She’s oiling up my breasts and massaging them gently in upward circular movements. I release another sigh from my mouth. Perhaps, if my eyes are closed I won’t think about her, selfishly I can just focus on the feeling of ‘hands’ over my body. Gosh her touch is making me wet, this is starting to feel weird. I feel hands lifting my leg open to one side, then oiled fingers slipping inside my pussy, her palm pressed on my clit rubbing it as ‘fingers’ slide in and out. I feel the warmth building around my pussy and my breasts as my body is beginning to get aroused by touch… her touch.

Thoughts, racing!
OMG I know this is strange, well, different.
New.
Having a woman bringing me to orgasm…
But, but I’ve had several days to come to terms with this.
Still, thinking about something, mentally preparing, only got me so far.
Being in this moment…
OMFG uhh, uhhhh, uhhhh, my hips grinding in time with her hand as I'm getting closer, closer...

Denied!

Her fingers move away… but then they come back! Her fingers are parting my pussy lips. I feel her squirting some oil or lube in my open hole and running her finger around inside. Something bigger enters my pussy, what? Opening my eyes and sitting up I want to see. Confusingly, I see a black cord between my legs connected to what?... Is that a ball?

“Shhhh, don’t worry. I’m just dilating you. It’s easier if you lay down and relax.” gesturing me to lay back down.

“Is this part of the tantara thingy?” looking at her anxiously.

“Yonic massage, and yes, to channel your sexual energy.”

With the “dilator”, dildo, whatever is in my vagina, she massages my clit softly with her oily fingers. I tremble.

She resumes massaging my breasts, my nipples getting hard. She's pulling them gently. Her hands are shifting around my body, warm oiled hands massaging my arms, sliding up and down across my stomach, pubic mound, my sensitive clit, my thighs, my feet. I feel like my body is just wobbly jelly (jello) and I might be too relaxed to even stand.

“Tense bunny aren’t you? Relaxing all your muscles and releasing that tension is good for you.”

She brushes my hair back behind my ears with oily fingers, opening my eyes I see her looking at me. She leans over my face. I see her eyes flicking from my left eye to my right, then down to my mouth. She leans in closer and kisses me on my lips passionately! I close my eyes again. OMG. The wet smack of our lips, her tongue playfully circling my lips. I get the idea she’s good with her tongue. What an experience!

Fingers slowly remove the dilator. It’s been in for maybe 10-15 minutes by now and is beginning to feel noticeably uncomfortable. It feels tighter coming out than when she inserted it. Before my vagina can get a break, the dilator is quickly replaced with her fingers. She’s pulling my pussy open with a couple of fingers from each hand. I sense her leaning in. I think she’s looking inside my pussy! How intimate a feeling to have another woman touching and exploring my pussy so closely. Gosh, I feel self-conscious and get butterflies in my stomach. Her fingertips massaging my vaginal walls, which feels pleasant despite the unsettling feeling I have of her touching me here.

“Mmm, I see you like that.”

Fingers keep massaging around, settling over my g-spot and combining with clitoral stimulation, I’m writhing in pleasure. My breathing quickens. Her fingers are relentless in my vagina, I can’t hold back… fuck! I just explode into a body shaking orgasm on the table.

I slowly gain focus again. Laying on the table, breathing heavily, my breasts rising and falling on my chest and she's watching me with a smile. She has a pretty smile.

“Oh my gosh, that was amazing!”

I can’t believe it, I mean, I knew we were going to be sexual. I just don’t know if I can ‘perform’ for her in the same way. Perhaps for now, she’ll be content to play with my body?

She handed me a towel and we finished up. I thought we’d have a shower, but she said I need to let the oils absorb into my skin. I wore the towel and some slippers around for the next hour. We just relaxed together with some peach tea. I felt guilty, so I had to tell her…

“This is quite new for me, I… I don’t know if I could go down on you or anything… yet. I mean yet.”

She understood. Well, we had a heart to heart about the arrangement. We had a quick shower together, which I think will be a regular thing so I’ll maybe report on that experience another time. We then went for a walk together.

The husband arrived around 6pm, after dinner he could drop me back home, or I could stay the night. Considering it was a Sunday, I preferred to be dropped off home. During the drive back, he reminded me that next time, we would be together. How I would get my tests done and let them know. It shouldn’t be a problem as I’d mentioned before that I got regular tests and have been clear without any new sexual partner since my last clear test. They just wanted to make sure as the husband wanted unprotected sex. By the time I posted this blog, that visit has also taken place, which means another report (yay).

So on that note, I’ll give a quick summary of how I put my reports together. The hard part is remembering all the details, and I don’t have a photographic memory, so I take some creative liberties. Nothing that radically changes the tone, but might be a bit shaded with my biases. If I know I’m going to do a report, I’ll write down bullet points of what happened and some words that were said. So, a first draft looks something like this:
  1. Husband picked me up. Nice ev car.
  2. Talked about our last meeting, excited to visit.
  3. Tour of house, nice bathrooms, big kitchen, nice garden.
  4. Coffee machine, tasty coffees and good chat cleared up a lot of things.
  5. She is flirty, once husband left.

The bullet points serve as a good memory trigger and I can usually piece together a few more details from that. Then I’ll write it into a paragraph, second draft, a bit more like a report, but without good grammar. I’ll usually write out a full bunch of paragraphs at a time, then go back and fix mistakes and polish it up, add a little flair and try and improve my clarity so all you readers can understand what’s happening and the order of events. Sometimes I just don’t remember what a bullet point was about, or how to expand it into a paragraph (or even a sentence) so I sometimes leave bits out. Sometimes those bits are important, but I’m guessing they’re usually not.

I hope you do enjoy my reports. 🙂
Views 811 Comments 5
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Dear Sliver Blue,

Yes, I love your reports and I think I can say, on behalf of all the GD community that read your report, we really appreciate the hard work you put into writing the reports and how well they come across

Mr Charcol
  2. Old Comment
    Wonderful report as usual. Thank you.
  3. Old Comment
    Mmmmm great report, what a nice massage. Did you feel up her naked body at all on that visit? You showered with her, perfect time to feel her up some.
    Thanks for the great report, sounds like the next one will also be really sexy.
  4. Old Comment
    Dear Silver Blue,

I second what MrCharcol said.
    Your reports are great and pleasant to read.

I'm pretty sure I'm not the only who enjoy every last one of report, and I'm glad you post them.

Dragoneau
  5. Old Comment
    Second that. Awesome report.