Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The blog of a sweet bean

Welcome to this kittens blog! Sit back, pop some popcorn,
And enjoy, my fellow freaks and geeks!
Rate this Entry

Im getting a new toy!

Posted 03-13-2020 at 11:58 AM by Twisted Kitten

Ok, so I've always wanted to get one of those fucking machines? ya know, the kind that you get all tied up and they just plow you relentlessly for hours on hours on hours? ... right. yea, one of those. I've always wanted one for ... erm... studdies. xD

I've wondered how many forced orgasms could I achieve if i were strapped into a fucking machine for an hour? and so, with the use of my tax return, I went online and found one!

It was off Amazon, so I trust that ill get it. and it only cost me like, $150! it was way less expensive than I was expecting. but it should be ariveing sometime late this month and I couldnt be more excited! I told my dom about it and she got just as excited as I did. I remember mom telling me that she wanted to see me helpless, tied into a fucking machine, caged, and gagged. blind folded, and ears muffed. I love sensory depreivation and I can see it well in my future with the addition of this hot pink dildo machine gun!

on a side note, yes, there is typos in here, it's super late, im up well past my bedtime, (about 2-3 hours past it.) and im using a new chromebook, this thing is wierdly tiny, and I cant figure out how to right click on it. xD

welp, thats it for now my fellow freaks and geeks! talk to ya later!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 253 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Heck yeah!!!! I'm excited for you!!! My first fucking machine was off amazon as well, and I loved it.

Hope you get as much enjoyment from it as you can!!!!
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SlaveJinxi View Comment
    Heck yeah!!!! I'm excited for you!!! My first fucking machine was off amazon as well, and I loved it.

Hope you get as much enjoyment from it as you can!!!!
    Heck yea! Im super stoaked. I remodled my bedroom just to have space to put the toy! right infront of my big ol window! (even tho im on the third floor)
    Posted 03-15-2020 at 01:17 AM by Twisted Kitten Twisted Kitten is offline
  3. Old Comment
    Oh my gosh. That sounds amazing.

Please, if you want to, review it. I want to know your thoughts on the experience. I have been curious about fucking machines for a while now.